Everything you love about the Crate and Barrel Wedding and Gift Registry, now on the go. Our new iPhone app makes it easy to manage your registry right from your phone.
• Create and edit your wedding or gift registry with ease and see purchases made from your registry in real time.
• Browse our Registrant Faves for inspiration and suggestions based on your style.
• Scan barcodes in stores to add items to your registry.
• Get even more information when viewing products—watch product videos, use your phone’s camera to try our View in Your Room feature, view care information and browse other items in the collection.
• Customers eligible for a Registry Completion Discount can access their discount information in the app as a digital card.
Good news, we heard you and made some updates!
• We cleaned up some things to make your gift registry experience smoother.
• We added new gift registry types including “Kids Birthday” (because we know your little one is a fan of Crate too).
• We added customer service contact information in case you need to cancel your gift registry.
• We fixed a few bugs that were causing the app to crash.
Have more ideas for improving Crate’s gift registry app experience? We’d love to hear from you.
Let us help make the app better for you! Please send your feedback to email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so frustrating
This app does not work properly.
I can see my listing but I cannot add or delete any items. The only way I can manage my list is to call the store or go there and have the team manually updating it. Please fix it to make the customer experience enjoyable
This app is garbage. Couldn’t even set up an account. Gave up after seeing all the 1 star reviews
Love It & Hate It
Newly engaged and Canadian, I love this app as it means I can actually make a gift registry without going into the store, as Canadian residents can not make a registry on Crate and Barrel website (as far as I know).
On the other hang, it appears quite buggy and often shows me categories that are apparently empty (there are no registry items in ‘Enameled Cookware’? How?), or tells me there are 50+ items in a category, yet only shows me about 5-10? Something doesn’t add up here. I also wish it was easier to navigate and allowed a search function, instead of just the ability to scan in store, or browse categories.
Still, it’s as aesthetically pleasing as you’d expect Crate and Barrel’s registry app to be, and allows me to actually registry at my favorite store.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.