Creative Book Builder is a powerful, flexible, and professional ebook generation tool. No matter you create book from scratch or existing content, no matter your content is simple or complex, CBB enables you to build your own content in an efficient way.
Comprehensive EPUB Generation
* Create different kinds of layout for EPUB: Classic (re-flowable), Fixed Layout (WYSIWYG), Landscape, Portrait, and Square books.
* All generated books should pass EPUB validation with EpubCheck and should be read in any EPUB readers.
* Edit cover image and configure book information including book title, author, publisher, etc.
* Change book style including font, indentation, direction (left-to-right, right-to-left or vertical text).
* Add soundtrack, your own font, and custom stylesheet to the book.
* Customize page size of fixed layout books.
Powerful & Flexible Widgets
* Besides title, paragraph, photos, videos, audio recording, markdown, and other basic elements, CBB offers a lot of powerful widgets: Read Aloud, Quiz, Slideshow, Table, Chart, Question, Equation (LaTeX), Drawing, Shapes, Checklist, Expandable Content, Screen Recording, Panorama, 360 Degree Image, QR Code, Online Image, Online Video, YouTube Video.
* Popup footnotes and glossary can be defined and linked from content.
* All widgets can be customizable.
Multiple Output Format
* Besides EPUB, CBB offers other types of output to maximize your content usage: HTML5, PDF, Audio, Photo & Video.
* HTML5 books can be read in any browser on any platform without EPUB limitation, e.g. embed html code and iframe. HTML5 books can be hosted on Google Drive and exported as zip file for offline reading.
Reuse Your Existing Content
* Import your great content from Blogger, WordPress or RSS/Atom feed directly.
* Convert your web apps generated by TouchAppCreator into books.
* Specifically, Google Documents, Slides, Sheets, and Drawings can be imported into CBB as easy as possible.
* Import any files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & FTP Server.
* Smart Merge: define place holder and merge with different values.
* Edit image directly (filters, add text, etc).
* Cut, copy, and paste elements from page to page.
* Lock element to avoid movement.
* Find and replace string for elements.
* Mark pages as draft version.
* All paragraph, title, markdown & HTML elements are saved automatically.
* Backup book to Dropbox automatically after generating book.
* Synchronize books with iCloud.
* Deleted books can be restored until the books are deleted permanently.
* Navigate whole book while recording audio.
* Edit two books at the same time by using multiple windows (iOS 13).
* Share page or whole book via iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, FTP Server & WebDAV Server.
* Share book between devices via browser by using QR code.
* Transfer book to desktop via iTunes File Sharing (USB without WiFi).
* Batch upload your books to cloud services.
1. Rich Text Editor: option to choose paste as plain or html
2. Insert audio and video to Rich Table
3. Insert audio and video to Question
4. Instant Preview in Markdown Editor (iPad & Mac)
5. Instant Preview in HTML Editor (iPad & Mac)
6. Scan Document: support images
7. More keyboard shortcuts for question and slideshow
8. External Widget can be hidden and launched via link
9. Sort books by author
10. UI refinement
11. Bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not save my work.
I worked for an hour and saved the work but it disappeared when I exited it and went back in.
I am confident it will get resolved.
It is powerful so I hope it can be fixed. IOS 12.4 iPad Pro 9.6
Developer Response ,
Would you please send your question to support via email ?
Not for editing a existing chunk of text.
I was looking for something that will help me turn text into epub format. I wanted to be able to paste in a large chunk of text, then use the app to mark up "this is a heading" and "this is a paragraph". This app isn't for that. I couldn't figure out if it was or not from the description and screenshots.
The format of this app is to add sections one at a time, specifying whether it's a title or paragraph or media. That is too much work for the length of text I have, but if you're writing your own story, this may be for you.
I did try that method, but the text size of the paragraphs were 3 notches bigger on iBooks than the other epubs I have on there, so I personally wouldn't use this app anyway. I wish there had been a trial version, so I wouldn't be so disappointed.
Very unhappy with this purchase.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.