With Crestron AirMedia® you can walk into a room and wirelessly present slides, spreadsheets, documents, on-device videos and photos, even web pages and apps – all on the room display from your iPhone® or iPad®. With new full screen device mirroring, presenting directly from your favorite app is more intuitive and with better quality than ever before. The updated interface with optional Crestron Fusion® calendaring and PinPoint™ proximity beacon support allows for the fastest full-screen connection experience available – no more being tied to a laptop or podium. Requires a Crestron AirMedia wireless gateway (AM-101), or Crestron product with AirMedia built-in: Crestron Mercury™, DMPS3-4K-250-C, or DMPS3-4K-350-C. AM-100 users will need to install the AirMedia for AM-100 app.
· Changes the behavior (when connecting across different network subnets) to show the hostname in the connections instructions prompt vs. IP address (if the user enters a hostname to connect to begin with).
· The connection dialog instructions have been simplified
· Allows a user to enter Go after entering the AirMedia URL to simplify the connection experience.
· Fixes an issue (when connecting across different network subnets) with the AM-100 and AM-101 AirMedia Receivers and the application does not prompt for the code.
· Fixes an issue where the connection instructions for newer iOS devices was incorrect (swipe up vs. swipe down).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
While AirMedia hardware works in almost all network environments, the mobile hardware doesn't benefit from the same attention.
For example, in the image picker, all your images are "flattened" into one long 1000+ thumbnail gallery. The native iOS, album aware, picker is far more useful.
Inexplicably, it was probably more work to create the inferior gallery than it would have been to use the default iOS picker.
Game changer for me
I teach math and chemistry. I’ve been using an iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil for my classes but to project I’ve been tied to the podium. We got a new Air Media installed in one of our classrooms. I’ve only used it a few times but find that it has potential to be a game changer for my classes.
Does not work
Absolute garbage. The company should be ashamed to put something as poorly coded as this app into the market. Freezes, crashes, doesn’t connect.
- Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- 33.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Crestron Electronics, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.