Your New Favorite 'True Crime' App. Augmented Reality (AR) Crime Scenes, Podcasts, and Hundreds Of True Crime Cases To Explore.
CrimeDoor is the new, a one-of-a-kind mobile news app, combining an extensive database of True Crime new reports, videos, case evidence, podcasts with innovative Augmented Reality 3D crime scenes.
You’ll find highlights of more than 550 True Crime crime cases, presented from the victim's point of view, with a focus on murder, missing persons, mysterious deaths and unsolved cases around the world.
CrimeDoor is the only True Crime app featuring custom Augmented Reality (AR) crime scenes, allowing you to (virtually) walk into crime scenes, using a mobile phone or tablet, from the comfort of your own home. Our scenes are built exclusively for the CrimeDoor app, recreated from detailed photos and expert analysis. Our technology presents an unparalleled opportunity to examine, investigate and report the details of real crime scenes using spatial awareness, opening the door to changing news reporting forever.
Our content has been vetted by both police officers and FBI agents as a way for everyday citizens to aid in solving open cases. Our vast library of high-quality content gives you a chilling perspective into the world of each crime scene.
- More than 500 Cases in the app, with new cases added daily
- 50,000+ hours of video
- Thousands of hours of True Crime Podcasts
- At least one new AR Crime Scene added each week
- Browse cases on a world map to discover stories close to home, and around the world
More True Crime than ever before! This update includes:
- Over 500 cases to explore
- Exclusive analysis by forensics expert Paul Holes
- High profile cases like the Delphi Murders, Rebecca Zahau, Elisa Lam and others
- A new AR Crime Scene added every week
- New stories, videos and podcasts updated daily
- Big fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
someone with a horrible sense of curiosity
This is okay, got horrible graphics, looks a bit like an old video game and you only get like 3 crime scenes for free, the rest you have to pay for by a subscription. But it killed a couple minutes of my life, teaches you about local murders and ones that are lesser known. Interesting idea in practice but needs some improving.
i was so happy to get this and then it told me i had to pay this app is disappointing
I’m sorry but you should at least have the option of just walking around with the joystick and not having to actually walk 🙄 it’s glitchy af guys
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Navigation Media, Inc
- 137.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Navigation Media Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.49
- Delphi CrimeDoor $2.79
- Mary Kelly $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.