Curio is the best way to listen to audio journalism from leading newspapers and magazines, anytime, anywhere.
Download now and discover handpicked stories from over 30 publications, including The Economist, The Guardian, Financial Times, Bloomberg, The Washington Post, Aeon and many more.
Find out why cats have existential crises, if you should go on a sabbatical and whether artificial intelligence should be more or less intelligent.
HOW IT WORKS
We have three different plans for you:
• Free - Listen to 10 free tracks of your choice
• Monthly premium - £5.99/month
• Annual premium - £44.99, our most popular and cost-effective plan with a 7-day free trial (Don’t like it? Cancel it before the end of the trial, and you won’t be charged)
• Ad-free listening
• Unlimited access to thousands of hours of audio from The Economist, The Guardian, Financial Times, Bloomberg, The Washington Post, Aeon and more
• Unlimited downloads to listen offline
• Unlimited bookmarks and saves on stories
• Personalised recommendations and curated playlists
Please note that your subscription plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period (either the £5.99 at the end of your current month for the monthly plan or £44.99 at the end of your current year for the annual plan).
You may manage your subscription plan and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of free tracks or a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Understand the world better. Discover journalism worth listening to.
In this version we've improved the play queue. You can now drag your tracks without affecting the audio.
Track of the week: How ancient rituals help us adapt to the digital age | Financial Times
Loving it? Leave us a review, share Curio with your friends or gift a loved one with a subscription.
Any feedback or requests? Drop us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
A joy. Wonderful.
Has always been unique and great, but with each update the app keeps getting better and the content range expands. If you like podcasts, or reading, you’ll like Curio.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate it :)
I wanted to do the subscribe option for a shorter time period, but it automatically subscribed for one year. I feel cheated. Not only did I lose the week of free trial, I have over-subscribed. Even if I like it, there is no way I will continue thereafter unless someone can explain how this can be refunded.
Developer Response ,
Hey Melanie, thank you for getting in touch. We would never want for you to feel cheated. Please, can you send us an email to email@example.com so we can look into this for you?
- Curio Labs Limited
- 45.8 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Curio Labs Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $64.99
- End of Summer Sale $31.99
- Early Bird Offer $10.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.