App Store Best of 2015 - CN
Currenzy (Previously named Stacks) is like no other currency converter app you have ever seen. It uses the latest safari web extension feature to convert prices to your desired currency on a web page. It also uses Apple's vision framework technology to detect currency information from an image. So, you can use your iPhone camera to convert prices on a price tag or a hotel menu while traveling abroad.
With Currenzy, you can convert currencies anywhere inside your iPhone or iPad, where text selection is shareable. When you are on apps like mail or notes, select the text and share it with the Currenzy app extension to see the conversion.
Currenzy is also privacy-conscious, so none of your data leaves your device.
• Supports all major currencies. (Over 150+ World Currencies. Digital Currencies - BTC, ETH)
• Safari Extension Support - the ability to currency convert in your browser
• Action Extension Support helps convert currencies in all apps where text selection is possible.
• Home Screen widgets
• Apple Watch Support
• Bookmark List
• Historical Chart
• Built-In Calculator
• Personalized Actions - custom exchange rate, transaction fee,
• Support for custom exchange rate
• Can work without an internet connection
• Dark / Light mode with multiple color schemes
• Supports Dynamic Type
• Functional and easy to use
• Clean Interface & Natural Gestures
• Universal App - iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
• Localized in French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
For any feedback and suggestions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This new version has been rethought from the ground up with a gorgeously simple design and powerful new features.
- All-new design.
- Added all new Safari Web Extension that lets you convert currencies right in your browser.
- All-new action extension that helps you convert currencies in all other iPhone apps like mail, notes, etc., where text selection is possible.
- All-new scan feature that lets you convert currencies with your camera.
- All-new Home Screen widgets.
- Added an All-new Quick Action feature that lets you create personalized actions like custom exchange rate, tax rate, desired currency pairs like USD to EUR, EUR to INR, etc.
- New denomination section that shows conversions for frequently used banknotes.
- Redesigned Apple Watch app.
- Quick Note support for iPads.
- Added several new app icons.
- Added "help + tips" section with videos in the app's settings.
- Several UI/UX enhancements.
Sorry for taking such a long time to update this app. I hope this update is worth your patience. If you like the app, consider leaving us a rating and if you have any suggestions, email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great. Can you make the icon black like Calzy?
Basic calc would be nice
The app looks great and its very polished, but it'd be way better if it had a basic calculator.
Developer Response ,
The latest update has build in calculator. It also comes with lot more features. I hope you like the update.
Love this app
I would give it 5stars if they implemented crypto currencies as well. Having to use two apps is a pain.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raja V
- 54 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 WapleStuff
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.