No matter where you are in the lifelong learning journey, D2L ePortfolio enables you to document your process and showcase your achievements every step of the way.
• Take photos, record videos and audio, and add them to your portfolio
• Create items and share, tag, or add them to collections in one location
• Share your items with peers, mentors, and instructors
• Comment on other learners’ shared items and feedback
• Create reflections on your smartphone
• Search and view both your items and those shared by other users
• View recent ePortfolio activity
• Create items and view local content even when you are not connected to the Internet
Note: A D2L ePortfolio v4.0+ account at your institution or a myDesire2Learn™ account is required.
D2L is a trademark of D2L Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I think this app is great for documenting student learning and communicating with parents in 'real time'... However, the fact that I have to hold the iPad with the camera on the right and ONLY this way, if I want my pictures to appear right-side up, is a huge hassle! Being able to hold your iPad in any direction is one of the photo/video taking benefits and not having this option on the ePortfolio app is a drawback. Hopefully this can be fixed in an update…the sooner the better. :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.