Space Frontiers: Dawn of Mars is a strategy-based planet-colonization game.
Join the first-ever colony on Mars. Your survival will depend on your ability to gather resources, expand your bases, and conquer new territories.
Control a fleet of rovers and extract precious resources from the Martian soil. As commanding officer, you will need to balance colony survival with mission requirements, while battling hazardous and unpredictable conditions on the Red Planet.
- Awesome open-world colonization on various types of maps
- Turn your fledgling outpost into a thriving metropolis
- Discover your true mission on Mars through engaging narrative gameplay
- From the frozen landscapes of Vastitas Borealis to the barren deserts of the Aeolis Quadrangle, explore real Martian locations
- Accept science missions to unlock additional resources
- Ship resources between colonies
- Play in English or French
- Fixed some issues with saving when going from Base View to Planet View
- Deuterium amounts should now properly display when trying to trade resources between bases
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fixed a lot of bugs!
Started playing and got exasperated by being unable to find resources, then checked after the update and they'd fixed that, loading hangs, issues with game saves, and random starving colonists. Much better. Now I check in daily to see how my colony is going. (We just built our first reactor.)
Don’t waste your time
This game would be awesome except for one huge, moronic design flaw... Build times do not advance if you are not in game...
So if you want to upgrade a building, you can’t just start the upgrade, leave the game, come back in an hour, and it’s done... oh no... you have to leave the game open for the entire time otherwise the clock doesn’t advance... what kind of idiocy is this?
If only it was still supported...
If this game was still supported, i’d buy it. Unfortunately, there are bugs, and the most important one being to difficulty in moving around the map (only by clicking on debris, can i move).
Zooming in and out on the map would be an awesome feature.
Otherwise, it has good graphics.
- Illumination Games Inc
- 190.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Illumination Games Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Synthium Package 1 $1.39
- Remove Ads $3.99
- Synthium Package 2 $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.