Love bánh mì? So do we! We’re taking it to a whole new level. We do Vietnamese sandwiches west coast style, punch your taste buds style, flavor-country style. Located in Yaletown Vancouver, in the heart of beautiful British Columbia.
Order from DD Mau on your mobile device to beat the line! Simply come in and ask any of our staff to pickup your order and go - we’ll have it ready!
● Order from our same in-store menu through your mobile device.
● Customize your order and have it just the way you like it.
● Save your favorite orders so you can quickly repeat them in the future.
● Sign up for a free account, easily prepay with your credit card through the App, receive a confirmation number on your instant in-app and emailed receipt, and simply pickup your order in-store.
● You can also prepay using your Gift Card (at participating locations)
● Select a pickup time that works for you. Order now and schedule the pickup for later in the day when it’s more convenient. We’ll have it ready!
● Share your order details on your Facebook Timeline.
NOTE: Mobile orders can only be placed during our regular operating hours, which are available within our App along with directions to our store(s).
Our App is powered by Vivonet, our Point of Sale partner, as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions. Learn more at www.vivonet.com
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Ongoing maintenance to consistently improve your ordering experience
What do you think of our app in general? Let us know by using the •SEND FEEDBACK• link in the •My Account• section!
Ratings and Reviews
App Still Broken
Still receiving error “There was a problem retrieving tax information”. Tried removing and re-adding my credit card. Didn’t work.
App is broken
I used this app a few months ago and it worked great! Today I went to order and it gave me an error saying “could not receive tax information” hope it’s fixed soon!
It's great to not have to wait in line, the store is usually quite busy. I experienced an issue with the app once where I submitted my order and the app displayed an error that it didn't work with an option to try again. I did and it worked, however the first order ALSO went through… The other minor thing is that every time I go there to pick up an order, I have to interrupt someone to ask for it or I'll stand there forever. There is one cashier who knows me though so if she sees me she gets me my order quickly, but they're often too busy.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.