Paint unique effects onto your photos using 130 geometric styled brushes each completely customizable with 15 adjustable settings.
Deco Sketch takes a new approach to painting and photo effects unlike anything in the App Store. A totally unique experience beyond image and picture filters. Featuring a diverse collection of unconventional brushes and presets in an easy to use editor. Deco Sketch allows the creation of elaborate geometric styles to produce beautifully original artwork either on your photos or from a blank canvas.
A vast selection of unique shape emitting brushes that includes customizable settings allowing creative manipulation of the flow, opacity, size, and angle of your brush strokes. Use one of the 130 presets or customize brush settings to suit your own tastes.
- Enhance your photos with amazing geometric effects and patterns
- Sketch with 10 different brush types in 130 different variations
- Customize your brush strokes with 15 configurable settings
- 10 blending modes
- Instantly apply color extracted from your photo to the geometry being drawn
- Sketch on a blank canvas to produce your own creation
- Output up to 3000 x 4000 for high-resolution printing capabilities
- Zoom, pan, undo and redo capabilities for precise creation
Screenshots feature photos from Unsplash by Sam Ferrara, Brooke Cagle, Sam Burriss, Simon Wijers and Aaron Burden
- New blending modes! Paint in Additive, Multiply, Difference and many other popular blending modes.
- New increment and decrement buttons in the settings panel make it easier to dial in the exact setting.
Ratings and Reviews
I am so glad this has been updated!
Very cool app. It is limited by your imagination only. Do not miss this. Buy it.
This is a great app to make cool designs and wallpapers but the controls are to faded so they are hard to see. Please fix it. That's only complaint other wise keep up the great work!
Unforgiving and limited undo button.
You are only allowed a limited amount of undos which becomes very annoying when you're in the middle of an edit and you want to go back 5 steps, you can't, so you have to start ALL over again. The erase mode doesn't seem to work either, and the zoom/pan gets stuck so sometimes you have to go back to zoom to stop it from panning while you edit. The selection and settings are nice, but app usability is quite disappointing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.