DeepDish GigBook turns your iPad into a truly accessible mobile musical library, keeping your scores, songbooks, charts, and lyric sheets at the tip of your fingers, ready at a moment’s notice. With its powerful organizing features you can sort your music to fit your individual needs. Keep all your songbooks in one place with “Collections”. Compile scores into infinite personalized Binders. Create dynamic Set Lists. Carry hundreds or thousands of scores with you wherever you play. DeepDish GigBook is built specifically with the performing musician in mind, with tools and a user interface no other sheet music reader offers.
Add, Sort and Organize
• Simple and intuitive design
• Works with most PDF file.
• Cross reference scores in multiple custom binders and set lists
• Pull individual scores from large books to use in binders or set lists
• Link to your Dropbox folder
Notes and Data
• Assign metadata and typed notes to each score
• Add and view typed notes
• Write handwritten notes, fingerings and markings directly on the scores with precision and ease.
• Batch edit genres, composers, collections, binders and set lists
• Link scores with audio tracks on your iPad for reference, practice or performance.
Ready for the Stage
• The most powerful and easy to use set list creator for the iPad
• Set Lists are independent of one another for ultimate flexibility
• Create charts, notes, handwritten stage directions and view them alongside your PDF scores
• Fast page turns
• Support for both Bluetooth & USB foot pedals like AirTurn BT-105 & PageFlip Cicada
• Performer’s Metronome - Designed specially for stage use with an auto-off timer, tap in tempo, and fully customized to each individual score.
• Performance Mode - which allows you to seamlessly view your set list, notes, and scores in an eloquent and easy to read format.
View and Share with band mates
• Scores always appear in full screen
• Zoom - Pinch in & out, or use one or two finger tap gestures
• Email individual scores or entire set lists with attached scores
• Upload scores, binders and set lists to Dropbox
• Twitter integration
*DeepDish GigBook does not include any built in scores. Scores in the images are for reference only.*
"DeepDish GigBook does what many other sheet music reader apps do, which is displaying and organizing your sheet music, but what sets GigBook apart are its features for performing musicians, and its sense of style." — Adam Ballif, AppAdvice
Please visit our web site for more support including video tutorials and additional screen shots.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with news and feature updates.
DeepDish GigBook is designed by professional musicians and music educators.
We use DeepDish GigBook everyday for a every gig, every rehearsal, and in our classroom. We think you’ll love GigBook as much as we do.
-Fixed issue where importing files from Dropbox with special characters in title would cause a crash.
-Fixed issue where files download from Dropbox would add a number 1 at the end of a title.
-Fixed issue where buttons in Performance View were unresponsive.
-Fixed issue with page scrub bar being unresponsive in large multipage documents.
-IOS 11 compatibility
-Dropbox 2.0 support
-Fixed issue effecting emailing some PDFs.
-Fixed issue deleting annotations on multi page PDFs
-Fixed an issue where some PDFs appeared blank when emailing or sharing to Dropbox
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes & needs features
Crashes on new iPad when you want to email a set list. Would like to see grouping of set lists and some way to see what songs I’ve already selected in my previous sets.
This is the most amazing app for music. The problem is it just doesn’t work. I have hundreds of songs on here and cannot use any of it. Please update and fix this amazing app
Keeps closing! Thank god I’m not on stage
After hours of importing songs it keeps closing. Also closed when I tried to link the songs from itunes. Such a drag. I bought the air tut pedal FOR this
The developer, Deep Dish Designs, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Deep Dish Designs LLC
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Deep Dish Designs, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.