The Dejero LIVE+ Mobile App lets you broadcast live from virtually anywhere, record video for later broadcast, or import and upload edited video files to designated servers.
The app is designed for mobile journalists and video contributors and is ideal for covering breaking news, impromptu interviews and live events.
Key features include:
- High-quality video over bonded cellular and Wi-Fi connections
- On-screen monitoring and control of live broadcast or recording
- On-screen status information including total throughput, latency, connection strength and live transmission or recording time
- Up-to latency mode providing shortest possible latency available for the network conditions
- IFB functionality enables instructions from broadcast facility
- Import edited clips from Camera Roll or from iCloud
- Rename clips before transferring to server
- History of clips transferred
- Auto rotation to accommodate right-handed or left-handed grip
- Manually adjust the exposure level
- Lock auto-exposure and auto-focus like the iOS camera app
- Use the on-screen zoom bar to get a closer shot
- Make zoom, exposure and focus adjustments while live
- Configurable options in Settings including maximum data rate, video resolution and standard
- Connect to satellite Internet (including BGAN) via Wi-Fi
- Geolocate, preview feeds, monitor performance, route content and view analytics from the Dejero LIVE+ Portal
This app requires a Dejero LIVE+ Mobile App license and your live feeds and uploaded files need to be assigned to a LIVE+ Broadcast Server or LIVE+ Cloud Server.
While you can change Settings for the Dejero LIVE+ Mobile App and configure a live Resolution up to 1080p and Max Bitrate up to 9000 kb/s, not all devices are capable of sending live video at these values. iPhone 6 (or newer) devices are capable of sending live 1080p video at 5000 kb/s or more.
We update the Dejero app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. In the latest release, you'll find these enhancements:
- iOS 11 required for use, iOS 12 recommended for best performance
- Bug fixes resolving network connectivity in IPv6/IPv4
Thank you for using the Dejero Mobile App!
Ratings and Reviews
New version working well
UPDATE: October 11, 2018 - Dejero fixed the issue with the Rogers LTE network in this latest version. Now able to transmit at 9000 kB/s (1080P) on Cellular alone and/or combined with Wi-Fi. Averaging 0.8s latency around the city of Toronto.
On 3G networks, still get a “Latency of signal too high” error message on the phone, but the receiving end still looks good. Turning on “Use up-to Latency” in the phone settings seems to resolve the issue.
As of June 20, 2018 this app was working perfectly with Wi-Fi, but could not connect to our News server using an iPhone and the Rogers LTE cellular network. A “NO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY” error message appeared on the phone, even though Cellular Data and Use Cellular Radio were ON for that app. Every other Internet-related apps were functional.
Great app for broadcasting and Live video transmission.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.