• Fixed an issue where certain Amazon orders could get stuck, preventing other deliveries from updating.
• Fixed an issue with USPS tracking numbers that include unexpected characters, like commas.
• Fixed an issue decoding the characters æ and Æ in Amazon item names.
• Connections to dhl.com now use HTTPS, and various links to tracking details have been updated to HTTPS.
• Improved link detection for PostNL.
• Links in sharing emails now go to https://deliveries.app instead of our previous site.
• Fixed a bug where the Deliveries icon did not load in sharing emails.
• Fixed a bug where rich notifications were too tall on iPad.
• Fixed a possible crash when scanning barcodes.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the best.
I use this app constantly to track shipments and it does what it says on the tin. Great app. Works flawlessly with my MacBook and my watch. ❤️📦
Bad support for carriers
STILL does not support a few carriers (intelcom) which Amazon uses in the Montreal area; most of my deliveries are amazon so this app is useless 70% of the time for me. I reported this years ago and this very common carrier has not been added. They were quick to take my money though.
Great app. eBay integration would be nice.
Over all a great app, worth it.
An improvement suggestion would be eBay integration in the same way that amazon is integrated as eBay often used their “Global Shipping Center” tracking.
- Junecloud LLC
- 49.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008–2019 Junecloud LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.