DentalMonitoring is designed to help dental professionals monitor the evolution of their patients’ orthodontic treatments remotely, between in-practice appointments. It can only be used under the supervision of a clinician, who provides patients with their personal login information.
The DentalMonitoring app is intended to be used with the patented DM ScanBox and DM Cheek Retractor, to maximize the quality of each intraoral picture taken with patients’ smartphones.
If you’re a patient, the app provides:
• Ease of use: No technical expertise is needed to use DentalMonitoring. An in-app tutorial is available explaining how to take good intra-oral pictures.
• Convenience: With regular screening of the orthodontic treatment evolution, from the comfort of home.
• Control: Regular monitoring can help prevent potential treatment complications.
• Communication: Patients receive specific notifications and advice from their practitioner via the app, and can send messages, too.
• Motivation: Patients see their treatment progress with a before/after comparison, and stay motivated throughout their treatment with achievement statistics.
If you’re a dental professional, the app provides:
• Control: Remotely monitor the evolution of patients’ treatments, track potential issues and set clinical goals for complete monitoring of treatment progression.
• Time optimization: Prevent unexpected clinical situations by getting accurate notification according to your customized protocol
• Workflow optimization: Use only one workflow and apply to all patients for increased efficiency, while ensuring an outstanding patient experience.
• Patient compliance: Regular follow-ups lead to higher treatment adherence!
Your DM app has been updated.
• Fixes and improvements on the new scan process have been added
Got feedback? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and easy to track progress
Interface update significantly harms usability
Incredibly annoying since they updated the interface.
The process of taking photos and turning my head does not start right away like they used to. There is no indication or warning of when they do, so I know when to start turning my head. This delay between action and input with is frustrating.
The instructional videos that play every time are repetitive and annoying. I would like to disable them.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback. Please note that you can now turn on the 'Advanced Scan Mode' from the 'Scan Settings' section available in your Profile. This will allow you to complete your scans without audio guidance, making the process faster. You can also use the volume buttons to go to the next step while scanning. If you need assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Have a great day.
Easy to use. I like that it gives me notifications.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dental Monitoring
- 189.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright H42 2016