This app is intended for use by physicians. It was designed and tested by physicians and is used daily by physicians in clinical practice.
Dr Ramani: “Thank you for Dermcam. It is very useful in the office especially in a clinic with multiple doctors where patients see different people in follow up. The second or third doc just has to pull up the images of the wound, infection or lesion to see how the initial presentation was, to help with crucial treatment decisions. …I had to give testimony in court as an expert witness. It was a case of domestic violence and I had taken Dermcam photos of my patient's injuries. These were presented as evidence by the prosecution for the judge to review as well as the defence. The judge was intrigued and had a few questions on how the App worked and how the images formed part of the EMR while deleting images from the phone taken… I will continue to document injuries etc this way, WCB, ICBC, violence etc. Thank you again for the innovation.”
Dr Yap: “…extremely happy with the app. Patients are really impressed.”
Dr Lin: “I regularly ask patients for their permission to document their skin findings, and I like explaining to them that no trace of their picture stays on my phone and it is stored as securely as the rest of their medical records.”
Dr Proctor: “Easy interface, quick upload... A valuable tool for anyone working with skin lesions.”
Dr Bhargava: “I installed and connected the App with the EMR in less than 15 minutes. This app provides an elegantly simple solution to capture pictures and file them in OSCAR EMR. The support and the maker of the app are very responsive. The app is well thought through for privacy as it does not store pictures on the device.”
Easily capture and classify skin conditions at the point of care using your device’s camera. During a virtual visit, securely and seamlessly capture using the patient's camera.
Document the lesion in the chart via a secure, seamless OSCAR integration or send to your MOA through an automatically formatted email.
• OSCAR 12.x - 15.x workflow; optional, additional purchase(s): For clinics using the OSCAR EMR, extend the capability of your OSCAR EMR by adding OSCAR integration to Dermcam. The photographs you take with Dermcam will seamlessly appear in the patient’s chart along with all the patient’s other documents in the OSCAR Documents module. Open the app's settings to integrate Dermcam with your OSCAR server.
Try the OSCAR integration for free: The app comes pre-installed with the ability to send some images to OSCAR. Once the free trial has completed, continued integration with OSCAR requires an additional purchase. An additional purchase will apply for each major OSCAR revision, (e.g. an additional purchase will apply to add v15 integration).
The video of the app that appears on app stores and on our website depicts the OSCAR 12.x integration. Integration with other versions of OSCAR may not look exactly the same.
• MOA workflow: Via an automatically formatted email, send the photograph and tags to your MOA for inclusion in the patient’s chart.
• Quick tag during patient examination with the tap-through wizard.
• Customize the body parts list for the way you work.
• Add a custom comment to any photo you send, (optional, additional purchase available to OSCAR-integrated users).
• Patient data is never stored on the mobile device.
For support or additional information please email email@example.com.
Capture photos during virtual visits — privately, securely, and easily. Receive a photo directly from your patient while speaking with them on the phone.
• Physician contact information is not required and therefore never exposed.
• Photos are securely streamed from patient to physician and never stored.
• Easy for physician and patient: no additional downloads, no setup required.
This feature is currently available to OSCAR users as a free trial, after which a subscription is required for continued access to the feature.
This app is intended for use by physicians.
Ratings and Reviews
Does exactly as advertised. Smooth integration with my Oscar EMR.
Great with OSCAR integration
One time integration with my OSCAR EMR then this app does the rest!
I regularly ask patients for their permission to document their skin findings, and I like explaining to them that no trace of their picture stays on my phone and it is stored as securely as the rest of their medical records.
Now works as advertised. Straightforward and simple
After my first lukewarm review and some prompt and helpful feedback from Dermcam support I can now whole heartedly recommend this app. Easy interface, quick upload to patient's EHR, where it resides in "Documents" as a large clear photograph labelled by lesion type & location.
A valuable tool for anyone working with skin lesions.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zymbiotic Technologies
- 5.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Zymbiotic Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Secure virtual visit photos $4.99
- OSCAR 12.x integration (unlimited image uploads) $67.99
- OSCAR 15.x integration $67.99
- Add comment feature $74.99
- Juno + Secure virtual photos $69.99