Desjardins members can take advantage of the following assistance services at no cost:
• Travel Assistance: helps when you’re getting ready for your trip and in situations that may occur wherever you go.
• Identity Theft Assistance: helps prevent, protect and restore your identity in case of theft or fraud.
• Estate Assistance: gives you legal information for estate planning or settlement purposes.
Desjardins members under 25 who have Desjardins auto insurance also get:
• Roadside Assistance: provides emergency services in the event of breakdowns or other car problems
With this mobile app, you can:
• Access the Desjardins Assistance Services and Roadside Assistance numbers quickly, anywhere in the world
• Get useful tips and information before you leave on your trip and in case you run into any problems while you’re away
• Create your own health record so you can communicate information about your allergies, prescription drugs and illnesses to foreign healthcare providers in a number of languages (German, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin and Russian)
• Use a geolocation feature to find healthcare facilities recommended by Desjardins Assistance Services
• Get advice on how to protect yourself against identity theft and a list of phone numbers for key organizations that can help
• Find out what you need to do to settle an estate
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Impossible d’avoir de l’aide.
On demande toujours et partout de contacter par téléphone. Je n’ai PAS de téléphone je suis sourde. Totalement nul.
L'application ne fonctionne toujours pas avec IOS 9.
Very practical and helpful
- Federation des caisses Desjardins du Quebec
- 23.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015, Mouvement des caisses Desjardins. Tous droits réservés.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.