Devolutions Launcher allows users and teams to securely launch remote sessions directly from their web browser.
Remote sessions are launched using credentials from their vaults stored in either Devolutions Password Server or Devolutions Hub. When Launcher is combined with one of these two password management solutions, they form an easy-to-use Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution. Initiating a remote session with privileged accounts has never been this easy. Once the Launcher App is properly configured, users can easily start a remote session via the Devolutions Password Server or Devolutions Hub web applications. Credentials and remote session information are sent to the Launcher App which then opens the embedded remote session. All privileged information is encrypted and securely transmitted by the application's API using industry standard Application-To-Application Password Management (AAPM) protocols. Now IT professionals and system administrators can launch connections securely from their favorite mobile device!
We currently support the following session types:
• RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol)
• VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
• ARD (Apple Remote Desktop)
• WaykNow (Devolutions' Remote Access Tool)
• SSH Shell
• SSH Tunnel
• Port Forward
• Proxy Tunnel
• FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
• SFTP (Secure SSH File Transfer Protocol)
• WebDAV (Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning)
• Web Browser
More to come...
Devolutions Launcher is not a stand-alone product and requires a fully configured installation of Devolutions Password Server, or Devolutions Hub to function properly.
Devolutions is committed to helping teams "Control the IT Chaos". To learn more about setting up your Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution with Devolutions Launcher, please visit devolutions.net.
- Added reconnect
- Added select display
- Added Wayk SRD (Secure Remote Delegation) support
- Added missing German translations
- Fixed SSH session crashing the app
- Fixed SFTP session crashing the app
- Fixed no upload/refresh icon in FTP session
- Fixed missing icon in address bar for web browser session
- Fixed wrong color for lock icon in dark mode
- Fixed RDP session not launching from different repository
- Fixed closing TFTP session in fullscreen
- Fixed dark mode appearance for Proxy Tunnels
- Fixed rotating device after reconnecting SSH session crashing the app
- Fixed bad link when opening dps from the app
- Fixed invalid size when launching a session when using a lock screen
- Fixed enter key not unlocking on the lock screen
- Fixed cancelling PFP (Prompt For Permission) prompt
Ratings and Reviews
- Devolutions inc.
- 117.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- All rights reserved © Devolutions inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.