Designed for both smart phones and tablets, this application will help you manage your diabetes better and keep it under control. Whether you are Type 1 or Type 2, have Gestational Diabetes or just want to help and monitor a family member, this is the logbook app for you.
The application tracks almost all aspects of the diabetes treatment and provides you and with detailed reports, charts and statistics. You can send the reports to your supervising physician via email. Diabetes:M also gives you various tools, so you can find the trends in blood glucose levels and allows you to calculate normal and prolonged insulin boluses using its highly effective, top-notch bolus calculator.
It also has a vast nutrition database, to help you keep track of your food intake and nutrition information, as well as exercise time. Never forget another check with our simple but powerful reminders system.
Diabetes:M can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Apple Watch App Available
With our Apple Watch app you can get even more out of Diabetes:M:
- Overview – check carbs and calories intake for the current day, as well as latest insulin doses.
- Log new entries – you can log glucose, carbs, proteins, fats, calories and insulin taken right on your wrist!
- Fully functional Bolus calculator
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
Sync health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES
If you’re really serious about your health, our subscription plan ($4.99/month) includes:
+ No Ads – Subscribing removes all advertising from the app, so you can concentrate on what is important.
+ 2 Additional Profiles – You can set up to two additional, fully featured profiles. This allows you to keep track of your loved ones (or even pets).
+ Additional lab result records - Add a comprehensive metabolic panel, kidney function tests and much more...
+ Expanded Food Database – This will allow greater access to server food database, as well as an option to save selected food as Meals and Dishes
+ Synchronization – Automatically sync multiple devices on data change. Allows you to use any of your available mobile devices to keep track effortlessly.
+ Reports - Get your reports in PDF or XLS format
-- Additional information --
• To unlock additional server functions Diabetes:M requires registration and subscription
• Subscriptions are available on a 1 month ($4.99), 3 months ($13.99), 6 months ($24.99) and 12 months ($49.99) basis
• Subscription payment is charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• All subscription plans will auto-renew unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours before the current subscription period ends
• Renewals will be charged to your iTunes account 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
• Auto-renewals may be canceled by navigating to your account settings after subscription purchase
• Canceled subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
• Fixed Bluetooth issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very detailed only thing missing is 2 things. There is no direct connection to Abbott FreeStyle Libre. This is a must!!!!! Other issues is the body of comment when writing a review on an iPhone you can not read the font colour. It appears white on white if you use dark mode. It is common for eye problems for diabetics so please fix both issues and I will buy this.
For those that have been just diagnosed or have a hard time tracking your numbers this is the app for you. As someone that had a hard time tracking everything for my diabetes team this has saved my life. Thanks
Unable to pair
My original app was working just fine until it stopped communicating with my onetouch. Help directed me to delete my current app and load a new app. I have not had success in getting it to pair.
- Sirma Medical Systems AD
- 102.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Sirma Medical Systems JSC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Promotion) $3.99
- Premium (Promotion) $11.49
- Premium (Promotion) $20.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.