See dinosaurs in the REAL WORLD for the first time ever! See them walking all around you in REAL SIZE! Just as they were when they ruled the Earth!
Everyone says it, but you have NEVER seen an app like this before. See it in action on YouTube here: http://youtu.be/cjqbu-RH0xc
Dinosaurs Everywhere helps you step back in time and see these mighty beasts walking all around you, AS BIG AS THEY WERE IN REAL LIFE!
Hold your iPhone, iPod or iPad as if you were taking a photo, and look around you. Keep your fingers away from the lens! Dinosaurs Everywhere uses amazing Augmented Reality technology to place dinosaurs in the real world. You'll believe they're really there!
- Amazing 3D graphics!
- View the dinosaurs through your phone, or use with a VR headset such as Google Cardboard or Durovis Dive for full emersion!
- 10 different dinosaur species! (5 to begin with, and 5 more after upgrade), including: Triceratops, Diplodocus, Spinosaurus, Allosaurus, Quetzalcoatlas, Compsagnathus, Parasaurolophos, Stegosauras and, of course, VELOCIRAPTOR and TYRANNOSAURUS REX!!
- Dinosaurs are all shown in real life scale so you can see just how big they would have really been!
- Tap a dinosaur to learn more about that species.
- Double tap to zoom in for a closer look!
- Take photos of dinosaurs in the real world! (Upgrade required)
- Use an an open space for best results, or switch to the virtual scene and use it anywhere!
- A feeling of wonder like no other app you've seen before!
When you look up and see a giant Diplodocus or T-Rex towering over you, you won't believe your eyes!
From the makers of Zombies Everywhere! Try it out!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We've completely redesigned the interface to give the app a fresh look, but with the same magnificent dinosaur action!
Keep the feedback coming, and enjoy seeing dinosaurs in the real world!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far it's pretty good but some things that can be worked on to make it look better
Giving the virtual world flora and background that looks like outside instead of a green fog also more than one would be nice like one for a swamp and one for a forest and one for plains
Making the AI more intelligent like say when a carnovore kills a herbivore say a allo killing a diplo the other nearby diplos would run away and for the carnovores to stay at the body and eat after a kill more often and when they do decide to move off a small carnovore like the compy can scavenge off the dead dinosaur
I'm not sure if you made the models or found them off the internet but the only two dinosaurs I'm not happy with is the trike and the quezt beacuse the trikes hornes aren't on the side of its head its on the front and with the quezt from certain angles its wings disappear so it looks like it's uesing sticks as wings and maybe make them able to land to scavenge as well because they would take any opportunity for food
Also more flying dinosaurs like pteranodon or use the trees for microraptors to glide between each other in the virtual world also in the virtual world there can be a pond so there can be water baised dinosaurs like maybe a quadruple spinosaurus or sarcosuchus or koolasuchus for example
And in this I'm not telling you to do this this is more of like suggestions that you should take into account maybe say if you do most of this the light version can just be how it is now some dinosaurs and one virtual world and the small fee for the rest of the features
No ads please
Paying for premium should mean I don't have to put up with being spammed by more ad offers
- Useless Creations Pty Ltd
- 75.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Useless Creations, Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Dinosaurs Pro Upgrade $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.