LINES will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help figure out where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased advice about the Disney parks.
LINES features include:
- Advice on which parks to visit and avoid for next 10 days.
- A CROWD CALENDAR showing you how busy each park will be over the next ten days.
- Customized step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park. You tell Lines which rides you want to see, and Lines will display a step-by-step itinerary showing when to see them to avoid long lines. Lines can even update your plan while you’re walking around the park! It’s like having a GPS for Disney World.
- When you’re in the park, Lines will display Disney’s currently posted wait time at every attraction and how long you’ll REALLY wait in line, based on our experience and that of thousands of families on the same ride. Only Lines gives you this “actual wait” estimate.
- Disney’s official app doesn’t show you the waits for many attractions or character greetings. Lines has wait times for more rides, shows and character greetings than even Disney’s own app.
- Only Lines will predict the wait times and FASTPASS times for the rest of the day. This is incredibly useful if you’re trying to plan your afternoon and evening, if you want to know whether FASTPASSes will be available at Splash Mountain after your nap, or if trying to decide which park to go to after dinner.
- Complete schedules for each park, including opening and closing times, parades, fireworks, shows and character greetings.
- Accurate MENUS and PRICES for every restaurant, kiosk, food stand and cart across all of WDW – more than 12,000 things to eat! Every menu is searchable – you can find every steak in Epcot or around Walt Disney World!
- LINES will show you exactly which things in each restaurant and store count as a snack in the Disney Dining Plan.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, FOX News and dozens of other newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as the crowd calendar and wait times, require an in-app subscription purchase to access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus and chat forums, are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the Web’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
Updates for iOS 11.4
Ratings and Reviews
This app is crucial to anyone planning a Disney vacation. The crowd calendars, while not 100% accurate, give an excellent estimate on wait times you’ll encounter. The chat feature gives you access to hundreds of like-minded Disney travellers who are knowledgeable and helpful with all your questions. But the best feature is the Touring Plans. They are incredible! My family thinks I am a planning wizard. We waited less than 30 minutes for every single ride when we went in 2016 thanks to our touring plan. We’re going back soon and I’ve got my new plans all ready to go. Get the app, get the subscription and have a Magical Vacation!
The Best Disney App
This app combined with touring plans.com will help you plan the most amazing Disney trip you have ever had. It will maze friends and family members with a plan that helps you skip lines. The chat feature Let’s you ask real time questions that are answered immediately by incredibly friendly Disney enthusiasts
Good software but you need to update crowd calendar
I have used this software multiple times with generally good luck at Disneyland. However this is my second time using it at Disney World in mid to late January and early February and the crowd calendar and wait times are simply inaccurate. It is just so much busier than you are listing and the wait times are too low. We have arrived at exactly the time our plan says only to face wait times double what is on the plan, even first thing in the morning. This throws the whole plan out and you have to skip a number of things. The crowds are way heavier than you are predicting. I appreciate this software and wouldn’t go to Disney without a plan but it needs to be updated.
- Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- 1.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © TouringPlans.com
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription $21.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.