■ You can use your puzzle skills to eliminate pesky viruses!
• You can match capsules with viruses and watch them disappear! By matching three objects of the same color vertically or horizontally you can clear them.
• Luckily, Dr. Mario and friends have virus-busting skills, and you can use leftover half-capsules to strategically zero in on especially meddlesome viruses.
• Take your time, because each puzzling configuration of viruses must be cleared using a limited number of capsules. Keep calm to plan your approach, and you'll rid Dr. Mario's world of viruses in no time!
■ Paging Dr. Mario!
• A colorful cast of viruses has Dr. Mario's world in a panic! Dr. Mario and friends have put on lab coats and grabbed capsules! Now they're ready to eliminate those unruly viruses.
• Dr. Mario isn't the only one on call—Dr. Peach, Dr. Bowser, and others are on duty. You can staff up with assistants like Goomba, Koopa Troopa, and Buzzy Beetle to help your doctors out with additional skills.
• Doctors and assistants have various virus-busting skills. You can experiment to find a combination that suits your style and pace.
• Hundreds of stages over many different worlds are ready for you to save! New worlds, new doctors, and more will be delivered on a regular basis.
■ Play together with friends and family around the world!
• You're not in this alone—send and receive stamina-giving hearts to use in stage mode! Then, show off your puzzle-solving progress.
• In versus mode, you can turn up the intensity on your virus-busting by challenging others to a one-on-one showdown—without using hearts!
• You can try to find the right combo of doctor and assistants and aim for victory online to earn battle points and increase your tier!
• This game is free to start, with optional in-game purchases.
• Persistent internet connection and a compatible smart device is required. Internet connection fees may apply.
• May contain advertising.
Implemented bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
An excellent new take on a great title from my childhood but the app loses a star for some of the “freemium” features like an energy bar and purchasable crystals. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should — you’re better than that Nintendo.
It’s so fun it needs a five star refrence
Hope you like wait timers and outrageously expensive IAP!
30 Diamonds for ONE HOUR of unlimited play?! 20 Diamonds cost $2.79 IAP so 30 would cost approx $4.19!!! (Canadian App Store)
Thats right, OVER $4 AN HOUR, to play this more than twice for free during that time.
Hearts take 30 min to recharge! You can have a max of 5 hearts therefore 2.5 hours of waiting for five hearts?! OUTRAGEOUS!
I have been playing Dr Mario since it’s original Game Boy release back in 1990. I would have happily paid a premium price for a fully unlocked game.
Shame, there actually is a great puzzle game under that disgustingly greedy IAP/Timer system.
One Star Nintendo, shame on you 👎
- Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 194 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 Nintendo Co-Developed by LINE and NHN
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Diamonds $2.79
- 53 Diamonds $6.99
- Special Pack A $20.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.