Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere!
## Now Available for Mac! ##
One of TIME Magazine's Best Apps of 2018!
MacStories "Best App Updates of 2018" selection!
Drafts lets you turn text into action – it’s a quick notebook, handy editor, and writing automation tool, all in one. Instead of tapping around other apps, capture in Drafts first. Open it and write right away, then do something useful with your words.
## HOW DRAFTS WORKS ##
Drafts opens to a new page with the keyboard ready so you can type immediately. Go hands-free with Dictation, or ask Siri to "Create a note using Drafts".
Drafts lets you get things down before you forget – no choosing document templates or waiting for your file to download.
USE YOUR WORDS:
Drafts is a launching-off point for text – use the actions to copy it, share it, or deep link into other apps and services. Compose a tweet or message, create a file in Dropbox, send a task off to Reminders – there are hooks into tons of your favorite apps.
REMEMBER IT NOW – OR LATER:
New entries go into the Inbox. Once there, you can Tag them for organization, Flag them for importance, or Archive them for long-term storage.
TAKE TEXT TO A NEW LEVEL:
Set up a text editing experience that’s perfect for you, with tons of interface adjustments like custom fonts and control over spacing, line height, and margins.
Use the customizable extended row above the keyboard to quickly convert, manipulate, and transform your writing. Make lists, use Markdown to get things just right.
Process your drafts quickly using unique features like Link Mode, Arrange Mode, and Focus Mode.
## WHY YOU’LL LOVE DRAFTS ##
IT WILL CHANGE HOW YOU USE YOUR DEVICES:
Drafts gives you a new approach to using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, letting you write first and think about what to do with it later. Try it in your dock for a week, you'll find you can't live without it.
GETTING WORDS DOWN HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER:
Drafts opens lightning fast and with support for capture via Siri, the widget, share extension, file import, and dictation - Drafts is like post-its updated for the smartphone era.
Actions make Drafts a Swiss Army knife for text. Integrate with a bewildering array of apps and services.
## JOIN THE COMMUNITY ##
Check out our Action Directory (actions.getdrafts.com) for ready-to-use actions for third party apps and services. Join the Drafts Community (forums.getdrafts.com) to get help, integration guides and a regular flow of tips & tricks.
## DRAFTS PRO ##
Get more out of Drafts with a Drafts Pro subscription:
• Create and Edit Actions
• Themes and Icons - suit the experience to your tastes with Dark theme, custom app icon, and more
• Workspaces - Apply preferred tag, query, and sort settings for your drafts list with Workspaces
• Extra widgets and better share extension options
• Enhanced URL Automation
We are always working hard to expand the capabilities of Drafts and up-to-date with the latest technologies. Your support helps keep the app growing – thank you to Drafts Pro subscribers!
Contact us on Twitter at @draftsapp or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPGRADING FROM DRAFTS 4?
Drafts 5 installs as a new app and will not affect your existing Drafts 4 installation. Check out getdrafts.com/upgrade for details on new features and migrating.
## SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS ##
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
• Subscriptions can be managed or cancelled by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase
- **New:** Updates to Workspaces and standard Today widget designs.
- **New:** `drafts5://refresh_text_expander` URL to trigger TextExpander refresh.
- **Fix:** Issue for first time installs not getting a keyboard row assigned.
- **Fix:** Fix for case where keyboard row could appear blank on initial launch.
- **Fix:** Workaround a couple of minor issues specific to as yet unreleased software.
- **Fix:** Issue with improper handling of expired OAuth tokens in some cases. Notably affecting Gmail and Outlook mail steps which could report successfully sending mail when they did not when not used for a while.
- **Fix:** Sync timing issue that could cause some changes (typically archiving or trashing of a draft) to not get synced to other devices properly.
For details and change history at https://getdrafts.com/changelog
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. You can do "anything" from it. Can connect to almost any other app on your iPad or iPhone.
Just great to create workflows!
Get it, it is more then worth it :)
Subscription. No thanks.
Was so excited for this new version. But subscription? No thanks. I’ll continue to check in occasionally but this type of app is unsuitable for a subscription model. Raise the prices from the previous version if you must, or charge for each capability of the app (as an add-on), but the subscription model is just not suitable for an app of this nature. Hopefully this changes, and if so, I’ll be back to purchase the app.
Already excellent app got even better!
Drafts keeps delivering top notch functionality, great automation and delightful interface. If you have known and used the previous versions you will love this new incarnation.
As to those who vocally oppose subscription mode, please note that it is optional. I think that vast majority of the users will be perfectly happy with the non-pro version available completely for free (you had to buy the app to use it in the past).
Subscription is optional for those power users who really need advanced functionality.
BTW, you may want to subscribe anyway, as I heard that the profit earned by the developer from pro subscription will go a long way to help create desktop version of Drafts for Mac (wich would be great!).
- Agile Tortoise
- 58.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Subscription $24.99
- Monthly Pro Subscription $2.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.