You don’t have to be an artist to enjoy Draw It! for iPad, the ultimate app for both professional and hobby painters to create beautiful drawings. Draw It! for iPad lets you bring ideas to life. It’s fun for both adults and kids alike.
Create your masterpiece using a variety of useful features:
- use an intuitive and simple interface
- showcase your drawings using the gallery
- pick up where you left off to complete your artwork
- choose the perfect color using a variety of included colors or create your personal palette with the color picker
- use the best tool for the job: pencil, brush, crayon, or bucket, all non-distinguishable from the real thing
- choose from a selection of stickers with sounds to create a brand new effect and interactivity not possible on paper
- enhance your drawing by picking your background as a professional texture, solid color or choose your own from your photo library or camera
- fix your missteps with the eraser, undo or redo buttons
After creating your masterpiece you can share it with friends and family:
- save it to your photo library so you can show and share it later
- post it to Facebook so you can share it with close ones, like your family and friends
- email it to share it with others
- print it or give a real paper copy of your drawing or frame it and put it on your wall
- tweet it on Twitter so you can share it with your followers and the entire world
Try Draw It! for iPad so you can create exquisite drawings everywhere.
• Your favorite drawing app is now called Draw It! for iPad
• Compatibility with iOS 11
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is a fun app. If it does not disappear on you half way through the drawing, because if you lose it, that's it! The final drawing can turn out fantastic if everything works out,just be careful.
Used to work, now junk
Used to work great, now each pen stroke simply disappears. Now useless.
New version please.
This app was fun to draw with but since the upgrade of iOS to version 12. Every thing disappears.
I have a iPad 12.9 2nd generation and it would be nice to draw on a large screen. Running iOS 12.4 now.
It needs a newer version of DRAW.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.