Information you can trust from your Benefits Solutions People. The Great-West Life DrugHub puts a virtual medicine cabinet in your pocket and helps make managing your and your family's medications easy. DrugHub reminds you when to take medications, lets you know when to order refills and gives you instant access to a library of detailed drug information, including thousands of physician-reviewed drug articles - everything you need to help you stay on top of your family's medications. Trust safe, secure and reliable information from Great-West Life.
With DrugHub, you can:
* Search DrugHub's database - conduct a powerful search for information about thousands of medications and prescription drugs
* Learn about your medications - what's in them, how to take them, possible interactions, side effects and more.
* Set reminders for yourself - DrugHub will help make sure you take your medication on schedule.
* Set reminders for others - DrugHub can also help manage your family's medications, so you can help your children, partner, parents or anyone stay on schedule too.
* Monitor your refills - DrugHub will track how much of a medication you've taken and will remind you to re-order when you're due for a refill.
DrugHub and GroupNet Mobile – better together
Now, GroupNet Mobile can share information with DrugHub, so you can:
* Automatically add medications to your DrugHub medicine cabinet when a drug claim is processed.
* Manually add a medication to your DrugHub medicine cabinet by tapping the DrugHub icon in your GroupNet Mobile Claims History.
The information contained in this application is not intended to be a substitute for appropriate professional medical advice from your own physician or health-care provider. Always consult your physician or appropriate healthcare provider before acting on any information or recommendations contained in the application. Please review the full terms and conditions of use provided when you download the application.
By selecting Install, you grant consent to Great-West Life for the installation of DrugHub on your device. In addition, you expressly consent to the installation of all updates to DrugHub that Great-West Life determines, in its sole discretion that you are eligible to receive, including where such updates are provided by Great-West Life or its agents, subcontractors, affiliates or third-party software providers. You may withdraw your consent to the installation of DrugHub at any time by uninstalling the software from your device. If you have any questions, please write to the Company at The Great-West Life Assurance Company, 100 Osborne Street North, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3A5, or go to our website at www.greatwestlife.com.
DrugHub designed by Freshcode (madefresh.ca)
- Design refresh.
- Updated for iOS 10.
- Added ability to receive drug information from Great-West Life’s GroupNet Mobile App to automatically add drugs to your medicine cabinet.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs more QA
2019 UPDATE: App still can’t handle DST change in either direction...
Interface isn’t very intuitive, layout doesn’t appear to take different screen sizes into account as some screens on an iPhone SE have overlapping icons at the top - but a potentially critical flaw is that for some reason, after DST came into effect, reminders are delayed by an hour (6 am reminder now pops up at 7 am). Did the app hard code in some sort of DST adjustment instead of letting the OS clock deal with it? If timely medication is critical for you, be very careful when using this app.
Exactly how I wanted an app like this to be
Fantastic app. Laid out beautifully with reminders popping off and pill count. Also it's very handy when you need a prescription list. A couple medications I’ve had to put in manually as they weren’t on the list but no big deal to me. I’ve tried other apps and nothing that I have found can compare to this for what I was looking for
Does not seem to link with group net anymore
Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to link or sync with when I purchase my meds. Too bad, it was a good app .
- The Canada Life Assurance Company
- 110.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Great-West Life Assurance Company 2010-2011
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.