Battle to be the Boss in this turn based, strategy RPG! Collect and build teams of powerful fantasy heroes, upgrade their unique abilities to battle epic bosses, and defend your Dungeon from raids!
• Fight with your Guild to conquer even bigger event challenges!
• Summon a horde of goblin warriors, ninja assassins, majestic knights, and mythical beasts.
• Collect & upgrade fantastic heroes and build custom teams to guard your Dungeon.
• Raid the dungeons of your friends and foes to steal their gold in battles. Get sweet Revenge against other players who attack your dungeon!
• Explore many battlegrounds and take your teams to fight in campaigns against fierce bosses.
• Summon a friend’s strongest champion in battle to get your team out of a jam and take that boss down.
• Test your skills in the Tower of Pwnage, Challenge Mode, and if you dare, Boss Mode.
• Upgrade your gear and customize abilities by crafting runes.
• Journey through a special quest to unlock each hero’s Epic ability.
• Switch up your hero’s look with unique skins.
• Reap more rewards from new Events and Quests every week!
• Learn from other players’ strategies by watching battle Replays in My Dungeon.
Join the community & keep updated on new heroes, events and game updates!
It’s Good to be the Boss!
If you’re enjoying battling in Dungeon Boss, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
“a simple but fun bite sized slice of RPGing.”-148Apps
“We can’t stop playing; it has us hooked!” – IGN Game Reviews
“a Triple-A-Quality title!” – VentureBeat
Even Bosses need support sometimes! Experiencing issues? Visit: https://support.dungeonboss.com
More from Boss Fight at http://bossfightentertainment.com/
Sign in with Apple functionality
UI visual issue fixes
Quality of life bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Most gamers agree—the best part about a dungeon is fighting the boss. Dungeon Boss has distilled all the best parts of RPG dungeons—from collecting loot to fighting minions and facing off with bosses—into an extremely streamlined and addicting package. Collecting and leveling new heroes is an undeniable hook—while creating and defending your own dungeon is an absolute blast. Big Fish’s gorgeous game is fast-paced, uniquely presented, and most of all—fun. The grind is real—and it’s amazingly fun.
New update is terrible
I’ve been playing this game for a long time now, roughly 4-5years. Not everyday but here and there, especially when I go away. It’s always been so much fun, but this new update is terrible, it wrecked the whole game. You get like 8 gems for completing the tower, but before it was 250, pvp’s shop isn’t great either now, same with the towers shop. I haven’t played much since it happened - because it’s bad. But I really do not like the changes. Hoping they go back to how it was.
Worst pay to win we've ever seen, now even worse
**February 2019 Update**
Came back to see if improvements were made and was again terribly disappointed. This update removes fundamental gem earning capability which is basically nerfing the game and slapping long term and VIP players in the face, yet again.
I'm just not going to play any more and you shouldn't either.
Just stumbled upon the fact that Big Fish Games is owned by Aristocrat which is: A gambling machine manufacturer!
This validates all of the game play sleazy tactics found in my review below. So this is how you can get children to gamble. Government regulation can't come soon enough to Apple's "ecosystem".
This is an "Editor's Choice" because of revenue, not clever design or fun gameplay.
There are just so many things offensively wrong with how the gameplay only supports separating you from your money. Plus, most of the game advancement is centered on in-game gambling and MONTHS of mindless grinding. This app uses frustration as the primary method of demanding money.
-new Solaris character breaks Tower of Pwnage play, introduces game breaking bugs (even characters on non-Solaris levels randomly come back to life)
-reading through forums proves that discriminatory difficulty levels appear for non-paying players. IF YOU DON'T PAY A TON OF MONEY TO LEVEL UP YOU WILL LOSE IN PVP CONSTANTLY.
-constant nerfing of characters, even the ones you paid for
-invincibility only works for enemies, not players
-grossly offensive unmoderated group chat (racist, hate speech) NOT suitable for anyone under 18 (PARENTS DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY THIS GAME)
-lots of random crashes after several YEARS of development with constant, frustrating restarts
-new players not given isolation from pay to win players, making the new player experience unfair and frustrating
-fast, normal and slow character order broken, especially in the Tower of Pwnage
-PvP matching broken. Identical, impossible to beat teams continually brought back to "random" selection
-all level, buff, healing and rune rules go out the window in PvP making for very frustrating gameplay
Not sure I've ever seen a game and business model as offensive as this. I'm thinking console gaming is way, way cheaper and a lot more fun! You owe it to yourself to support devs who deserve your money, not these money grubbing sleazeballs.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Boss Fight Entertainment, INC
- 224.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020, Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Gems $3.99
- DB Hero Bundle 59 $6.99
- DB Hero Bundle 157 $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.