The Earth Rangers App is where kids go to save animals! It’s FREE to join and you’ll have access to real-world Missions like building backyard habitats, making forest-friendly crafts and protecting marine animals from pollution. Plus, with Animal Adoptions, you’ll also learn about and be able to support conservation projects for a ton of species like majestic polar bears and adorable red foxes. And you can find tons of fun animal content on our Wild Wire Blog, like top ten lists, quizzes and more.
Create your own avatar, get points for each activity you do, earn badges, level up to unlock special rewards, and journey through Canada’s coolest habitats on your quest to become the ultimate Earth Ranger!
• Over 20 fun Missions that make a real and positive impact on the environment like planting trees, battery recycling drives, conserving energy and creating butterfly gardens
• Animal Adoptions that allow you to support real, on the ground conservation projects across Canada
• Virtual badges, leaderboards, and rewards for almost everything you do in the app
• Endless entertainment and inspiration through hours of educational videos and thousands of fascinating articles about animals and the environment
• Easy access to the award-winning Earth Rangers podcast
• Points based levelling system that allows you to journey through different habitats, unlocking cool animal facts along the way
• Customizable avatars that allow you to create your own virtual identity
• FREE membership card and welcome package sent by mail when you complete your membership sign-up
About Earth Rangers
Earth Rangers is the kids’ conservation organization, a charity committed to instilling environmental knowledge, positivity, and the confidence to take action in every child in Canada. By signing up to become an Earth Ranger, children, with support from their families, make a commitment to engage in actions that directly contribute to the protection of wildlife. Members move through levels by completing tangible activities, participating in real-life conservation projects and engaging with educational content. But more than that, the program provides a sense of belonging, optimism and proof that when we all work together, we can make a difference.
“I love that I get to help animals. I really want to help Orca whales because they are so cool. I did the shoreline clean-up mission with my friends and we filled up 4 big bags with garbage and lots of it was plastic. I am happy that I’ve already made a big difference for animals!” - Earth Ranger Sadie - age 12
“My favourite animal is the swift fox. I’m already at level 12 and I will never stop until I’m the ultimate animal-saving hero. Earth Rangers forever!!!!!” -Earth Ranger Ben, age 8
“Ever since Maddie became and Earth Ranger, we’ve seen a huge change in her attitude. I feel like it taught her to feel real empathy for the creatures we share this planet with. It’s been great to see her so engaged, doing all these missions and taking on a leadership role, by getting all of her friends involved and even making sure that the rest of our family is more focused on sustainability in our day to day actions. The program is great and the new app makes it easier than ever. I really like that it’s all contained in a safe environment. Plus, I feel that this is the first app I ever downloaded that actually gets kids to spend less time glued to their screens. - Monika, parent
- New Feature: Look for the flag pole outside the cabin to see if there's a special event!
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the earth rangers app
I’m learning lots about the animals and having fun.
It’s so interesting
I saw the App on my dad’s tv and I said the app is so cool and my dad said ok and my dad got it and the second that I went on the app I said wow and you no I love nature
I love this game it’s so much fun
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.