Eastlink Unified Communications (UC) allows you to connect your business via one integrated, multi-medium service platform to optimize your business’s productivity, costs and customer service.
Improve collaboration with multiple ways to stay connected, including phone, email, instant messaging, video, voicemail to email, and conference bridging. Eastlink UC offers you the ability to take your office anywhere – work from any location. Online presence enables you to know where team members are when working out of the office. And communication with coworkers, customers and suppliers becomes more cost effective via WiFi and the benefit of reduced roaming and data charges. The integration of UC into your business gives you everything you need to streamline communications for your business all in one solution.
• One number functionality – allows users to self-manage when and where they want to be called
• Outlook Integration – Eastlink Softphone Client for Windows integrates into Microsoft Outlook, allowing users to carry out communications’ tasks like making calls and importing and editing contacts directly from Outlook
• “Call Grabber” – enables seamless transfer of an active call between desk phones, PC/MAC clients, mobile clients, and authenticated wireless numbers without disrupting the call in progress
• Work group collaboration functionality – gives your team the ability to see each other’s ‘presence’ or status, allowing them to instant message each other, pull together quick audio conference calls, send files and share web pages
• Mobile and/or PC/ MAC Client – allows you to take your office anywhere. Set up your office in a hotel room, at home or on a customer site, and have all your communications tools at your fingertips, as if you were at the office
• Business Admin Portal – allows you to manage your users’ moves and changes, company directory and service package details for each user
• Self User Portal – allows each user to see call logs, manage personal routing of calls, and click-to-call capabilities
GENCom Corrective Content
Network Quality Indicator
H.264 interoperability improvement
DNS support improvements
New Mute Control on Video Screen for Smartphone
Display of active codecs moved to the Call Statistics view.
Ratings and Reviews
Call quality varies so much that often can’t hear the caller. Can’t effectively use this app for work. I realize this links to our internet connection but should not have been referred to our business if this was an issue. It was never raised as a possibility by the eastlink rep.
Rarely stays connected
Causes odd phone issues or calls coming or not, frequently drops calls
- Bragg Communications Incorporated
- 90.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright@Eastlink. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.