Why try it? Keeping a food diary makes you more likely to meet your goals. In one study people that kept track of what they were eating lost TWICE as much weight.
EatRight keeps you focused on what you're eating without forcing you to calculate exact portions and calories. You don't have to search for every little item on your plate. You can spend a little more time enjoying your meals. Just swipe up to start counting.
"I love your app, too many people try to count calories or points & it is too much work. I love how this app works with IOS7 with just swipes I can enter my food." - Kimberly E.
"I am a dietician and your app is one of the first that I have found that I like. But the only thing that's missing is a 'fats' category." - Shannon B.
◉ Designed for iOS 7 and 8 and ready to help you eat better.
Instead, break your meals and snacks into the basic food groups and keep track of portions. It's a simpler way to make sure you're eating a balanced diet.
Some info on common portions is included for each group, and you can also track your fluid intake and the amount of time you exercise every day.
Every day starts with a fresh checklist and a nice background image to inspire you. Scroll up to reveal the buttons for each tracked item - the custom background blurs out of focus. Your totals form a bar graph so it's easy to see how well you're doing.
Previously featured in Bon Appetit magazine!
MAKE IT YOURS
You can pick a background image for each day. Choose from the built-in ones or import one from your own Photos.
Don't like the food group colors? Pick from dozens and come up with your own color theme.
- REMINDERS you can enable to stay on target
- Ability to enable/disable the WATER and EXERCISE tracking
- Import your own CUSTOM background
- Watch your background blur gradually as you scroll
- Dozens of COLORS to pick from for any item you track
- See today's progress and yesterday's progress
- Open the HISTORY view to see all previous days
- Configurable daily reset time, great for night shift workers
- Built-in male / female plans work for 90% of people
- Adjust the portion goals to create your own diet plan
- Increment your totals by full or half portion amounts
- Help available in the app for any of the food groups
- Grains, Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy, Protein, Oils, Water, Activty
Contact me if you need anything!
- Fixes iOS 8 launch crash that affected new customers. So sorry that happened.
- Minor clean-up and fixes
Thanks for your support.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to customize
This app is worth nothing since it’s impossible to customize, total scam! I want to be reimbursed!
Unable to customize as promised
I purchased this app based on a description that said you could change your target servings for a customized plan. All you can change is the colour used for the category and the screen image! This cannot be done - I am following a diet much higher in fruits and vegetables than the default and I am unable to change my targets. I also find the entry of items a little cumbersome.
Good idea, but...
Need a weight log.
When you eat more portions that you planed, you should lose points, not add... For the fruits/veggies, you should be able to eat more without losing points.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.