Pharmasave is Canada's community pharmacy with more than 670 stores in nine provinces. Interact with your local Pharmasave through the eCare@Pharmasave mobile app.
eCare Account Features
* Register or sign into your eCare Account
* See your current prescription profile of medications
* Review prescription information including pictures, instructions & label information
* Request refills, see how many refills remain, and see when you can request your next refill
* Become a caregiver for multiple patients (children, adults and pets) with the ability to view their prescription profiles and request refills on their behalf
* Register yourself or others
* Transfer prescription and submit new prescriptions by photo quickly and securely
* Create reminders to take or refill your medication
* Look up medication uses, dosage, and side effects
* Research medical conditions including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options
In-Store Shopping Features
* Find nearby a Pharmasave and check store hours
* Browse weekly flyer deals
* Create a shopping list
Why we ask for certain permissions
* Location: Find nearby stores
* Camera: Take photo of a new prescription and features that require scanning
* Notifications: Pill and refill reminders
eCare@Pharmasave is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider still apply.
-Fixed an issue whereby some users could not see drug pictures
-General Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good but
You need to unblock the prescription refill so people see it
Pharmacists don’t know how to use it
I tried to link my new Pharmasave pharmacy to my profile but even the pharmacy owner doesn’t know how to use it. They said they don’t know that they have a unique code. Also the app is super unfriendly and unintuitive. Hire a designer and educate your pharmacists please.
Nice app when it works properly
Very good for refilling prescription. Tells you when you are eligible for refill and number of refills left. Tracks previous prescriptions. The down side is no user support in the app. Frequent goes down and tells you to contact pharmacy. Pharmasave has no clue as to how to get your app up and running.
- Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd.
- 18.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pharmasave
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.