Pharmasave is Canada's community pharmacy with more than 670 stores in nine provinces. Interact with your local Pharmasave through the eCare@Pharmasave mobile app.
eCare Account Features
* Register or sign into your eCare Account
* See your current prescription profile of medications
* Review prescription information including pictures, instructions & label information
* Request refills, see how many refills remain, and see when you can request your next refill
* Become a caregiver for multiple patients (children, adults and pets) with the ability to view their prescription profiles and request refills on their behalf
* Register yourself or others
* Transfer prescription and submit new prescriptions by photo quickly and securely
* Create reminders to take or refill your medication
* Look up medication uses, dosage, and side effects
* Research medical conditions including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options
In-Store Shopping Features
* Find nearby a Pharmasave and check store hours
* Browse weekly flyer deals
* Create a shopping list
Why we ask for certain permissions
* Location: Find nearby stores
* Camera: Take photo of a new prescription and features that require scanning
* Notifications: Pill and refill reminders
eCare@Pharmasave is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider still apply.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stupidly difficult to use.
Every time I need to ask for a password reset.
Will not send verifying emails
All signed up, twice now, months apart and I cannot get the verifying email. Totally useless without it. Very frustrating.
This app sucks!
This is TERRIBLE! I downloaded it on the advice of my pharmacist and it doesn’t work. At all. I can’t choose my pharmacy any other way than looking through a ridiculous long list because it doesn’t recognize the address when I search it. It doesn’t allow me to choose today to have my prescription filled. I keep getting an error code saying fill failed each time I try to submit my request for the fill. I deleted the app and reloaded it and it still does the same stuff. It’s a horrible horrible useless app and I don’t recommend you waste your time like I did mine.
- Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd.
- 16.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pharmasave
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.