ECHO Views - Transesophageal Echocardiography Atlas
A Detailed Atlas of 28 ECHO Views of the Comprehensive Perioperative TEE and Associated Structures
Featured by Apple in the Medical Section of iTunes
• "New & Noteworthy."
Brought to you by iAnesthesia LLC, the leading developer of mobile healthcare solutions for anesthesia and critical care providers. ECHO Views is a quick reference tool developed for the beginning to intermediate echocardiographer.
This iPhone, iPod, and iPad Transesophageal Echocardiography Atlas highlights the 28 most common TEE views used in a comprehensive perioperative TEE exam. With labels of all significant anatomic structures as well as a brief explanation of the highlights of each view; ECHO Views is the perfect quick reference for the occasional gaps in your TEE knowledge.
By organizing the views by important cardiac structures, ECHO Views allows users to find alternate views for particular structures of interest quickly.
- No internet connection required
- Excellent tool for teaching residents and fellows.
- The ability to hide and show labels allows users to quiz themselves on their echocardiographic anatomic knowledge.
- Does not cover doppler and echo hemodynamics at this time but can be added if wanted by enough students.
-Includes NEW Quiz features to test your knowledge of the views and structures.
Over 30 Anatomic Structures Highlighted including:
- A1, A2, A3 & P1, P2, P3 Scallops of Mitral Valve
- Ascending Aorta
- Aortic Valve
- Coronary Sinus
- Descending Aorta
- Inferior Vena Cava
- Intra-atrial Septum
- Left Atrium
- Left Coronary Cusp
- Left Pulmonary Artery
- Left Ventricle
- Left Ventricular outflow tract
- Left Atrial Appendage
- Left Ventricle wall segments
- Main Pulmonary Artery
- Mitral Valve
- Non-coronary cusp aortic valve
- Papillary muscle
- Pulmonic Valve
- Right Atrium
- Right coronary cusp aortic valve
- Right pulmonary artery
- Right ventricle
- Right ventricular outflow tract
- Superior vena cava
- Tricuspid Valve
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed a bug causing the app to crash with iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Huge potential. Definitely as the program develops it will be amazing.
This is a not worth getting since the same illustrations are available in the ESC Guidelines for TEE. It is not worth more than $5.00.
The developer, iAnesthesia LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iAnesthesia LLC
- 114.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011, iAnesthesia LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.