An ecobee home learns and adapts based on your needs, behaviours and preferences, offering comfort when you're there, and peace of mind when you're away. The ecobee mobile app is simply an extension of this experience. We update the app regularly to include newly released features and enhancements.
Download the app to:
- Install your device with step-by-step instructions.
- Save even more energy by adjusting your thermostat settings and turning off unnecessary lights directly from your smartphone, tablet or Apple Watch.
- Keep track of the comings and goings in your home with ecobee Haven, our smart home monitoring solution.
- Monitor entryways, windows, drawers, and cabinets with intelligent alerts.
- Get a clear view of home when SmartCamera detects unexpected activity.
At ecobee, we value our customers' feedback. Have a question or a suggestion about the app? Tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
ecobee. Smart that makes a difference.
We update the app regularly to ensure the best experience for you.
Some of the changes we've made to improve your experience include:
* Switching back to a pop-up screen when you change your thermostat's HVAC mode.
* Fixing a bug that made your room sensors show up under the wrong thermostat.
* It's easier to set up and use Baby Mode for your ecobee SmartCamera.
* Showing what HVAC equipment is currently running (or not running) in the iOS 14 thermostat widget. Turn on the "Show Scheduled Temperature" setting on your widget if you don't see it. (The previous widget is still available, too.)
And that's just the beginning. There are many more bug fixes and improvements this update will bring to your ecobee experience.
Questions or comments? Tell us what you think at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Please go back to the previous logo
I love the bee! Current logo with a single letter e is ugly!
Love this app. If possible, please consider going back to the way it used to work - when I opened the app, I immediately got the temperature screen. This business of having the option to choose from temp or remote sensors creates an extra (unnecessary) step. Why change something that was working so beautifully? Just sayin’.
iOS 14 widget doesn’t load without a paid subscription
The most recent app update removed the original iOS widget that’s been there for years and allowed to see the current temp and occupancy values for all the sensors
Instead we got the new iOS 14 Home Screen widget that doesn’t load any data unless you have a paid subscription to the new alarm service.
I’m sorry but I have no use for this subscription.
Please bring back some sort of widget that shows temperature and occupancy values.
Update: on Jan 21 the original widget magically reappeared.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 142.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ecobee inc. 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Haven Essential $6.99
- Haven Extended $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.