The eero app allows you to easily set up and manage your eero Wi-Fi system (sold separately).
The world's first home Wi-Fi system, eero blankets your home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi. eero stays new and gets better with frequent software updates which improve performance, while also bringing new features and security improvements. It's simple to set up and easy to manage. With a network that expands as far as you need, you'll finally be able to stream, work and play from every corner of your home - and from the garden too.
- Set up in under 10 minutes
- Automatic updates with new features, performance improvements and the latest security standards
- View and manage your network from anywhere
- Easily and securely share your network with guests
- Schedule or pause Internet access to manage screen time
- Block devices from using your network
We want to hear your feedback. For any feature requests or thoughts on how we can improve, contact email@example.com.
- Improvements to copy and paste functionality
- Improvements to network switching
- New icons for more device types
- Fixed a bug with sharing a network from the App icon
- Other UI polish and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Alexa connecting again
Every time I update the app it becomes a guessing game to see if we can connect to Alexa. This time it is working again but the last update broke it. Please be more aware of things you break when trying to make it better!
Ok, it’s for their own service. But still.
Stop nagging me to buy your monthly subscription. I only wanted the router. Now I’m not sure I even want that.
UI Update is horrible
New UI is horrible, rollback the change!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.