~~~ EASY & PRIVATE MOOD TRACKER ~~~
Your privacy matters! eMoods never stores any of your data in the cloud or connects to any APIs. No data leaves your phone without your explicit action.
eMoods is a mood tracking and charting journal perfect for logging Bipolar I, Bipolar II, Depression, Anxiety, or any general kind of mood tracking!
eMoods allows you to send a monthly PDF report to your doctor
~~~ BETTER REPORTING FOR YOUR DOCTOR VISITS ~~~
Managing your mood just became easier and more effective! eMoods is a private and easy to use mood tracker and diary for journaling, logging, graphing, reporting, and managing symptoms related to Bipolar/Manic Depression, Depression, Anxiety, and other mood disorders. Start tracking, notice your triggers, and take control of your mood and other symptoms!
~~~ FEATURES ~~~
eMoods is a free mood tracker app that lets you:
- Easily chart your daily highs and lows, sleep, medications, and other symptoms related to common mood disorders like Bipolar/Manic Depressive illness, Depression, and Anxiety.
- Email a printable PDF report at the end of each month to your doctor or therapist to help you identify triggers or other events that could lead to an episode or relapse.
- View in-app graphs and printable charts to track trends and visualize your symptoms and triggers in between appointments.
- You can add emojis or any other language characters to your medication names and free-form notes which will show up in your reports.
~~~ PRIVACY IS PARAMOUNT ~~~
Privacy is extremely important to us. All information you log is stored on your phone/iPad only and never transmitted off of your device without your express permission.
~~~ OPTIONAL PRO VERSION ~~~
An in-app upgrade is available that allows you to track custom symptoms and store multiple timestamped notes per day. Your data is still completely available in the app and via export if your upgrade expires. Upgrades are auto-renewing subscriptions for one month ($0.99) or one year($9.99) terms. They can be canceled at any time.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Custom app icons
- Add a delay when closing the app before passcode is required
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Tracking - Poor Functionalities
The app has the best tracking for bipolar disorder in the market and it does display excellent graphs.
APP CHARGES YOU 12 DOLLARS PER YEAR BUT LACKS IMPORTANT FUNCTIONALITY
EXCELLENT GRAPHS BUT NO WAY TO PRINT OR EXPORT
However there are several issues:
The reports are of very poor quality and show misleading information. For instance if you track “energy levels” 1 being low and 4 being high the report will show that 1 is not relevant or that it’s inexistent.
The graphs are clear and concise but there’s no functionality to print them or export them in anyway.
NO ICLOUD BACKUP
NO HEALTH APP CONNECT
You must enter your weight tracking manager even though most apps nowadays have this standard functionality
CHARTS SHOW WRONG SCALES
Best mood tracker
I’ve tried a lot of different systems to keep track of my mood, but this one is the only one I’ve stuck with. I’ve been using eMoods for a couple of years and I love it; it is definitely worth the couple of bucks a month. The daily entries are easy and the graphs are informative at a glance. As a data scientist, I appreciate the option to export the data into a spreadsheet. Thanks eMoods!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! We're working on a new version of the app called Insights which will be more data science-centered, including external factors like weather and daylight hours. Please reach out if you would like a beta invite :) firstname.lastname@example.org
Really good app
I just joined earlier today, and so far it seems really useful and very detailed. Don’t have diagnosed mental illnesses, bc parents, but I strongly suspect bipolar or depression, gender dysphoria, anxiety and ADHD. This is really useful to track moods, and is really helpful. It’s extremely detailed, which I really like so far, and seems to be the best out of the apps I’ve tried already
- Yottaram, LLC
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Yottaram, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- eMoods Pro $1.39
- eMoods Pro $13.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.