Join over 22,000 of your colleagues and subscribe to the #1 Emergency Medicine show in the world. For over 14 years, Mel Herbert and our team of EM experts have been sharing their “Reviews and Perspectives”, bringing you the most up-to-date and relevant topics in emergency medicine, every month. It’s funny, it’s smart and it’s truly irresistible medical education.
• Love listening. With over 54 hours a year of concise, up-to-date education, EMRAP is so much fun, it will quickly become your go-to podcast. You’ll find ways to improve your practice every time you listen.
• Save time by listening on any device, anywhere. Our handy app for iPhone makes listening a breeze. You'll also take care of that pesky CME requirement while you’re at it with up to 54 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit(s)™.
• Learn with the best, alongside our world-class physician team. And if you need a refresher on anything you listened to, that same team crafts concise written summaries of every chapter.
Emergency Medicine Reviews and Perspectives is a monthly audio series for Emergency Medical practitioners. Born in September 2001, it now is heard by over 20,000 subscribers every month and is the #1 audio program in emergency medicine.
EM:RAP features a world-class faculty from around the globe, presenting a range of EM topics in a tightly edited audio format. Emphasis is added through the lectures by our internationally acclaimed hosts Rob Orman, Anand Swaminathan and Mel Herbert. The production team includes segment producers Josh Kurz and Wendy Roderweiss, and Sound Designer, Bill Connor, exceptional editors and production crew.
We here at EM:RAP have made an alarming discovery. At first, we weren’t sure what we were seeing. We thought it was our eyes, so we all went out and bought ourselves glasses. Then we wondered if it was our glasses, so we all returned them for a refund. No matter what we did, we all noticed the same thing: each time we released an update to the iOS app, primary and rural care practitioners all over the world seemed to turn a deeper shade of green.
We were about to give contact lenses a try when Mel Herbert suggested our eyeballs were probably fine, and that maybe some good old fashioned envy was the cause of the emerald shift in pigment. He prescribed a mighty update to the app, adding a primary care section complete with EM:RAP’s brand-spanking-new Right on Prime and Crunch Time FM episodes.
Now you can transform back into Dr. Bruce Banner with our monthly primary care reviews, dissection of the latest guidelines, and a 25-year primary-care back catalog, all while preparing for your boards. It isn’t easy being green, so sit back, relax, and enjoy hours of unparalleled primary care education now available in the EM:RAP iOS app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - one tweak could make it perfect
I find I read the summaries almost as much if not more than listen to the podcast. More efficient given the number of fantastic podcasts to keep up with every month. And I usually do it on the go ie iPhone. The website is really great now - you can listen and read summaries/comments at the same time. Would be perfect if the app could do that.
PS thanks for the 1.5x speed
I really love this podcast and my department is a subscriber. That being said, I cannot update the application to receive complete episodes and am only getting the free publicly available “bonuses”. I have been relegated to streaming from the website on my mobile device which is significantly more cumbersome. Much less useful than the last version.
Getting better too
Nice job with app - prefer this over podcast. Any way you can add a 1.5 or 2x play speed?
- EMRAP, Inc
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014-2018 EMRAP, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.