Offline English-Polish dictionary. Over 60.000 words and expressions! With pronunciation!
Angielsko-Polski Słownik offline.
* More than 60.000 entries
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, the perfect translator for your trips, your studies, or when no data connection is available.
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Listen to the correct pronunciation with several accents (requires internet connection)
* Copy the translations to the system clipboard for use in other apps
* Instant search
*Redesigned app UI/UX.
*Multiple bug-fixes & issues reported in previous versions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but could be improved.
I love the offline component.
I have three big quips.
1. When translating (take the word "hello" as an example), you get various translations (cześć, dzień dobry, hej), but they all mean slightly different things. Without an explanation of these differences, this can hardly be called a dictionary. It is just a translation app. I feel that this is the app's biggest shortcoming.
2. It's really annoying that I have to switch to make sure that English is translating to Polish and not the other way around every time I open the app. I get that translating Polish>English is likely more common, but I feel like the lack of an option to set a default setting to this when the app is opened is something that should be improved upon.
3. Only having one Polish accent? Come on, guys!
Four stars. Three of those are easily due to the offline component and easy-to-use app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.