Enki is your mentor in your pocket for data, coding, and technical skills.
Useful for both non-technical beginners and developers of all levels.
With Enki you can learn data skills, pick up or improve coding, and sharpen your technical skills in general through a science-backed, interactive learning experience tailored just for you.
Treat Enki as your continuous learning coach to:
* Learn something new every day through personalized workout suggestions
* Make progress through the structured curriculum in as many skills as you like
* Quickly and easily discover new ideas, practice new concepts, and answer interactive quizzes
* Personalized workout suggestions based on your learning preferences
* Coding playground to apply your knowledge
* Mentor review to help you grow
* Interactive questions to stimulate your thinking
* Revision workouts powered by spaced repetition science to maximize retention
* Daily reminders to help you build a learning habit
* Tracked learning streaks to motivate your progress
* Lesson bookmarking for quick access and sharing
Learn with the community by:
* Engaging in discussions, mentoring other learners, and collaborating on exercises
* Teaming up with friends, co-workers, or peers and tracking each other's progress
* Sharing your favorite lessons with teammates or anyone across the internet
Access 1500+ lessons in 20+ skills including:
* Coding Intro
* Data Science
* Data Analysis
* Computer Science
Over 1 million people have used Enki to build and improve their code, data & tech skills.
What the media say about us:
** The exercises on Enki are focused on making software developers more productive. **
- Apple's App Store; featured as app of the day in 100+ countries
** Compared to free reading options this is structured, personalized content. Enki creates a 5-minute "workout" for software developers to learn important concepts in their spare time. **
** The app supports everyone from beginners to more experienced coders. You can almost think of Enki the same way you would an exercise app. It provides you with daily workouts, but here you’re leveling up your coding skills instead of burning fat and building muscle. **
** Enki adopts a different approach to the apps we’ve seen so far. It makes use of spaced repetition to help you learn specific concepts regarding coding. **
To learn more, visit www.enki.com
Subscription pricing and terms:
Enki offers an auto-renewing yearly and monthly subscription to provide you with unlimited access to the EnkiPro features while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://enki.com/terms
Greetings Enkizens, EnkiPro is now Learn Mode - a personalized mentor in your pocket!
Our entire content library of 1500+ lessons across 20+ topics is now FREE to read!
On top of this, Learn mode helps you level up your skills by:
- solving practical tasks using a coding playground
- receiving feedback on your coding tasks from mentors
- answering thousands of interactive questions to hone your skills
- getting personalized revision questions based on spaced-repetition science
Ratings and Reviews
This app taught me how to code.
I have just started with this app Enki
I have just started with this app Enki but, I have been trying to teach myself to code forever but, the programs and apps just didn’t do it for me until I tripped over this app. It is informative and I am getting a lot out of it I am sure I will have more to learn when I finish this app but, it is really setting down a great foundation and I believe Enki is really setting me up for success in the future. My hat is off to the team that built this app, keep up the great work. Please continues like, I said earlier, I will have more to learn when I finish this app and I would like to learn from your team to bring my talent to fruition. Thank you and stay safe. May a love of other human beings and a wildness to support your fellow person come from this terrible Pandemic. If we each did this the world would be a better place and rather than bring war to other lands we need to bring support. So we can adventure into the Universes great unknown in search of other races and other habitual worlds. Coding is the way everyone might find themselves on those crafts no matter what your education or status in life. Pas love on to your enemies so they might also pass love on to their enemies and at some point in the near or distant future their will be no enemies only those that we disagree with and it ok to disagree and still see the common threads between us. Love Shadow
Great, Just a Wish.
This app is absolutly amazing, I had tried mutiple coding apps before and I wasn’t able to learn anything from any of them, but this one changed that for me so thank you very much! The only thing I would like to ask is if it would be possible to make it so that the orientation of the screen can change back and forth from vertical to horizontal because I use this app on my iPad. It can get annoying when I have to hold the screen up instead of just being able to use the case to hold it up for me instead. It would also make learning so much easier if we could be able to have the app open on one side of the screen and our coding/Google Sheets platform open on the other. Thank you so much!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ENKI LABS Inc.
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Enki Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- EnkiPro Monthly $9.49
- EnkiPro Yearly $46.99
- EnkiPro Monthly $10.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.