Ethereum Mining Monitor allows you to remotely monitor multiple ethereum mining rigs, view and update supported mining pool accounts, and view current and historical market data of crypto currencies from your iOS device.
- Currently supports 58 mining pools and 26 coins. New pools and coins added per request.
- Supports ethOS, a large-scale deployment 64-bit linux distro that mines ETH, ETC, EXP and other Dagger Hashimoto coins out-of-the-box.
- Supports MonitorRig, a Windows monitoring tool that can list the GPU and hardware informations when running Ethminer.
- Supports Ethpool.org, a predictable solo mining pool with servers located in Europe, Asia and North America.
- Supports Ethermine.org, a high performance ethereum mining pool which is a direct successor of ethpool.org.
- You can add and manage multiple ethOS accounts
- You can add and manage multiple MonitoRig accounts
- You can add and manage multiple Ethpool.org accounts
- You can add and manage multiple Ethermine.org accounts
- You can add and manage multiple Nanopool accounts (ETH, ETC, PASC, SIA, XMR, ZEC)
- You can add and manage multiple zcash.flypool.org Zcash accounts (ZEC)
- You can add and manage multiple NomNom-Technology Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
- You can add and manage multiple MiningClub.info Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
- You can add and manage multiple TrustFarm.io Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
- You can add and manage multiple ExpansePool Expanse accounts (EXP)
- You can add and manage multiple Kicker4gamers.org Ethereum Classic accounts (ETC)
- You can add and manage multiple Litecoinpool.org Litecoin accounts (LTC)
- You can add and manage multiple Siamining.com Siacoin accounts (SIA)
- You can view the total hashrate for all GPUs of all rigs, also hashrate per Rig and hashrate per GPU
- You can monitor the temperature of each GPU (celsius), status of the rig, mining time, and more
- You can view unpaid balances, payouts and update mining pool settings
- You can monitor any available cryptocurrency for price variation.
- Receive notifications when an ethOS mining rig is inactive
- Receive notification when a cryptocurrency being monitored reaches the set price criteria.
- You can view real time and historical market data of cryptocurrencies.
Bug fix for crypto information not loading
Ratings and Reviews
I m satisfying myself with this app it is a piece of fast data that I approve is successful and powerful with its capabilities.
Good little app , sometimes glitchy but aside from that, was impressed with everything .. especially quotes.
Does not work
It work for the first week I had it and suddenly it stopped loading and crashes
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- robert enriquez
- 264.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Robert Enriquez
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad $2.99