This is the official app for Vancouver’s Best Car Share! Evo is car sharing made for you. It gets you from here to there with room for your friends - gas, insurance, parking, and 200km/trip included. And the Evo App is your key to all this. The app makes reserving a car, unlocking the doors and hitting the road easy. You can even set a radar or book up to 30 min in advance.
The app lets you:
• Register for Evo (you will need your driver’s license and a credit card to join)
• Find an Evo 24/7 by checking out the real-time map
• Make or cancel reservations (you can reserve up to 30 min in advance for free)
• Set a radar that notifies you when an Evo is available. The radar feature is perfect for the planners out there, because you can set a radar for now or for later, for a location near or a location far!
• Start and end trips with the click of a button
• See how much time is left before your reservation expires with the countdown timer
• View all available cars on the map or view them in a list
• View vehicle info including location, fuel level, license plate, and distance from you
• Check out parking locations and the Home Zone
• See billing and manage all things to do with your Evo account
• Give us a shout 24/7 for help. Day or night we are here for you!
Have a cool idea on how to make Evo even better? Send your questions and feedback to email@example.com
New release to squash some minor bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Terrible. Top use case is broken.
1. Cars won’t load
2. Backend errors without any customer message
3. Continual crashing for top use cases
I don’t know who your app partner is, but change them or do it internally. The app is used to book cars, the fundamental use case is broken, how is a “we’re working on it” an acceptable response month over month...
Developer Response ,
We understand at times our app isn't performing at it's best for you guys. Car Share tech is complicated and some issues, such as response performance, is something we are working closely with our tech partner to try and improve. Don't forget, if you find yourself experiencing longer than ideal wait times you can always use your member card to start and end your trip. We have found the card is known to initiate requests a lot quicker which will help you get on your way faster. Hope this helps!
I booked a car and couldn’t open it
Terrible application and service
Frequently crashes. Even when it is “working” expect bugs and glitches to come up every time. Lousy backend — serves more error messages than car bookings.
Absolutely no attention to UI/UX. App is awkward to use and navigate.
- British Columbia Automobile Association
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Evo Car Share
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.