Exoplanets are planets orbiting stars beyond our own solar system. This app allows you to explore all discovered exoplanets, their measured physical properties, their location in the night sky, and their host stars. An interactive model shows you the entire observable universe, all the way from the surface of the Earth to the cosmic microwave background. This app has been developed by a professional astronomer.
* Interactive visualizations and animations.
* Physical properties of all detected exoplanets and their host stars, updated on a daily basis.
* Stunning 3D model of our Milky Way showing the location of all known exoplanets. You can zoom into any planetary system, explore how the night sky and the constellations look from the surface of other planets, or zoom out and see other local galaxies and galaxy clusters as well as the cosmic microwave background.
* Visualizations of exoplanet orbits and the habitable zone.
* Push notifications are sent out whenever a new planet is discovered.
* Augmented reality sky map: point the phone towards the sky to find an exoplanet!
* Interactive multi-touch correlation plots.
* Solar System planets, major moons, and asteroids are included.
* Explore S-Stars orbiting the black hole at the Galactic Center of our Milky Way
* Background information about exoplanets and detection methods.
* Full support of planets in binary, triple, quadruple systems and orphan planets.
* Real-time ray tracing on the GPU.
- You can now search for Sgr A*, the black hole at the centre of our Milky Way.
- Improved accessibility features .
- Fixes an issue where the wrong planet parameters were shown in the database.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app- easy to use... the only program I've ever found with a up to date and complete version of whats out there! Very cool!
Simple and effective.
Always love the updated info of the dark voids of space! Design of the app is great.
Nice app to keep up to date with Exoplanets
This app provides a lot of information (as it appears) about any exoplanets that have been discovered. Nice being able to read info on the planet(s) and the star as well.
- Hanno Rein
- 104 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hanno Rein
- In-App Purchases
- Galaxy Clusters and CMB $1.39
- Asteroids $1.39
- Kepler Add-on $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.