Make expense reporting effortless! Zoho Expense automates business and travel expense management. It dramatically reduces the time required to record receipts, prepare expense reports and get them approved. Zoho Expense is a true perk for traveling employees, for managers who have stacks of expense reports awaiting approval.
Here's what some of our users have said about our mobile app
"This is one of the best apps in the market. Very professional interface and easy to use."
"Great little app that is easy to use and very handy for recording expenses for tax time."
"Very useful to keep you company's expenses under control."
Zoho Expense will track mileage right from your Apple Watch.
Here's what Zoho Expense brings to the table.
- Store receipts digitally. Drop the paper receipts.
- Tracking mileage. With an in-built GPS tracker and Maps, Zoho expenses records mileage expenses for your everyday trips.
- Automate recording of expenses. Zoho Expense automatically creates expenses from the receipts you upload. With auto scan, all major details like date, merchant, amount, etc, are captured in the expense.
- Easy expense reporting. Tap to batch expenses together to create an expense report and submit to your manager via email.
- Subscribe within the app.
You can either opt for a monthly or yearly subscription.
Standard Plan: 10 users | Unlimited auto scan | Unlimited storage
Premium - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $29.99(USD)
Premium - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $299.99(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Convoluted and difficult to access files deleted once free trial was over. Doesn’t let you easily sign on to upgrade, downgrade, ANYgrade. Moves you out of native app and onto online.....it’s just a headache. User, you can find better - keep looking.
One of the best
I've used a few of these apps. This one is free and has more functions and options then the others I've actually paid for.
Sign up to Zoho and get a bunch of apps or services for free. I kinda like it.
Crashed & glitchy
Worked fine before but new update has made it very unstable
Looking for only receipts in the camera roll is a good idea in theory but the app draws far too many resources and reloads the pictures before I can even select one
Also didn’t even recognize half of the receipts I had in my camera roll!
Not to mention it crashes everytime I switch to another app and then return to Zoho.
PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! VERY FRUSTRATING
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding receipt reloading issue, we will fix it in the upcoming update. Please write to us at email@example.com, which will help us to guide you for the App crash issue.
- Zoho Corporation
- 178.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Standard - Monthly $20.99
- Standard - Yearly $209.99
- Monthly Plan $14.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.