ArcGIS is available on your desktop, in a browser, and now on your iPhone or iPad. Access your maps from your mobile device 24/7. Wherever you go, take searchable maps that include markup and measurement tools to easily find your way and to communicate with others about landmarks, assets, and areas of interest.
- Use your maps when you need them, online or offline
- Search for places and features in your map
- View information about your assets
- Mark up the map for your own use or to share with others
- Get directed to your hard-to-see assets with the compass
- Explorer for ArcGIS renamed to ArcGIS Explorer.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just to be clear, I gave it 3 stars only because it seems to me that it doesn’t work in offline mode. If it does, it’s not obvious how to enable it.
- 119 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016-2020 Esri, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.