After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite Family Guy characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
Joe and Bonnie thinks it's time they have their own spinoff. In order to make their dreams a reality, Joe and Bonnie don their opening number outfits and rehearse tirelessly to impress some studio heads. However, Peter warns the Swansons about the risks of having their own show.
Ratings and Reviews
“Big Fan”- Love the show & game.
The only problem I’ve encountered is that when I watch ads for finishing things sometimes it bugs out and doesn’t work when the videos over; Meaning I have to watch another one. Please fix & thanks !
Love this game
I've been playing this game for a few years now, even pay real money for things. However the past few months the app won't load and if it does I'm not able to play, I tap on something to collect and the game shuts off. Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, didn't help......I miss playing and am sad
As of October 2018
This game has become horrible, hundreds maybe thousands have recently been unable to open their game without it crashing. I myself have been laying for almost three years, and over that time I had reached level 81, spent 100s of dollars and collected hundreds of characters that I will now never be able to get back....What’s worse, we have all been trying to email tech support, customer support, Facebook etc in order to have an update or idea of what’s even going on.....I haven’t even received a reply to any of my MANY emails....if you are a new person looking for a good game to play, I would most definitely NOT recommend this one.....horrible experience
- Jam City, Inc.
- 156.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 TinyCo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Packet of Coins $2.79
- Box of Coins $6.99
- Bin of Coins $13.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.