Family Medicine Study Guide 17+
Family Medicine Study Guide
A portable "study buddy" to enhance your family medicine learning experience.
Now CME Approved!
Learn on the go… Refresh your knowledge… Enhance your teaching...
The Family Medicine Study Guide is a charitable educational project which includes a collection of originally authored short answer management problems covering a variety of family medicine topics which allow primary care physicians, family medicine residents, medical students, nurse practitioners and physician assistants the opportunity to learn and grasp key clinical concepts in Family Medicine.
This "study buddy" was created as a portable curriculum to help motivate learning and allow users to track their studying progress throughout their family medicine training and career. As new information or concepts are acquired, users are able to amalgamate their knowledge into a single source which can be saved and used in future clinical years.
Key features include:
- 90 Original Short Answer Management Problems
- 458 Short Answer Questions with answer keys
- 150 Rapid Fire Questions
- 50 Quick Pix Dermatology cases with 152 related questions
- 18 Crash Courses
- Over 2 hours of Mini-Podcasts
- Clinical Pearls to assist in remembering key clinical concepts
- Mini-Exam Mode to generate spontaneous questions
- Clinical Notepad to help track and save your acquired knowledge and study tips
- 105 Family Medicine Topics Checklist to help track your studying progress
- Ability to flag topics or questions that require further study
- Random case option to help mix up your studying
- Links to key educational resources, websites and medical journals
- Links to over 40 Major Canadian Practice Guidelines
The Family Medicine Study Guide is a non-profit project. It was created by an Associate Professor of Family Medicine at Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry at Western University. Therefore, 100% of profits will be donated to various charities around the world. Learn & Give Back...
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A must have for family medicine review...
Great review app. But for $20 there are lots of blank questions of blank answers, throughout the cases. Still worth the time to use, but feels unfinished for the premium price.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! This was a temporary bug we found with certain screens and phones. The bug was fixed. The app is certainly published to completion and we send out free updates routinely. Once our national study is complete, we will be rolling out a brand new free update with new cases, new educational links and features. Stay tuned!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Family Medicine Study Guide
- 93.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Dr. Daniel Leger Medicine Professional Corporation
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.