- Add an option to snooze 12 hours when clicking and holding on the Snooze button in a notification
- Can now horizontally resize the preferences window on the Calendars tab
- Internal performance improvements to the parser
- Fixed some yearly recurring events appearing as monthly in the description
- Fixed accepting invitations not applying the correct free/busy availability in some situations
- Fixed an issue where blank iCloud shared calendar notifications would sometimes appear
- Fixed an issue replying to invitations that don't request a response on Exchange 2013 servers
- Fixed an issue where Propose New Time wouldn't appear for recurring events on Exchange accounts
- Fixed an issue where sending iCloud invitations in some time zones would result in the time in the email being off by an hour
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Long time user
I have used this app for several years and in the apple environment there has never been a problem. The support, when I have had a question, has been great. I have not experienced a better calendar interface. Well worth the purchase
Been struggling with apps
I had this app for a few months on my MacBook Pro. It tried to get reimbursed because it did not work properly. No reimbursement to date. I removed the app from my Mac because it keeps craching my computer. I do not recommend this app because of many issues and lack of response for reimbursement. I spent more than 75 $ for nothing.
Good but stagnant
I’ve been using this very good software for over a year now and I must say it’s very able and stable
But the problem is also exactly that: beside correcting some bugs here and there, they’re not adding much features over this last year
Overall, the look stays exactly the same, no colors scheme (same boring colors), adding a new even/reminder still never allows you to select a default type (even or reminder), for every deletion you always have to confirm it (required a toggle in preferences for months!), etc….
I realize that they cannot implement all requests we make, but not doing anything new (that I feel that could be of use for me) is getting frustrating over time.
Because of that, I’m always looking for a better calendar app and I’m sure I’ll find it and move to it.
They say that reviews are important, let’s hope they’ll see the light!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback here.
If you take a look at our release notes (flexibits.com/fantastical/releasenotes) you'll see we released 11 updates last year, including our major 2.4 update that added a host of new features. I appreciate that you may not have a personal interest in every new feature we add, but we certainly do maintain and evolve Fantastical very frequently :)
Feel free to get in touch with us if you'd like to discuss your ideas further, but I can't promise that we'll include them in a future version of Fantastical. We'll certainly listen though :)
- Flexibits Inc.
- 14.6 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2011-2019 Flexibits Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.