Designed exclusively for macOS, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
"Fantastical 2 is the calendar app your Mac has been waiting for." - The Verge
"Terrific new version of one of my very favorite apps." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"It's my favorite calendar app for OS X." - MacStories
"The calendar app you've been waiting for." - iMore
"Fantastical 2 is a crazy-powerful calendar app for your Mac." - Wired
Fantastical 2's natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
WHAT'S NEW IN FANTASTICAL 2
• Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for macOS
• Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical 2 for Mac, Fantastical 2 for iPhone, and Fantastical 2 for iPad
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Maps are now displayed for your locations
• Improved iCloud reminders with a separate reminders list and support for geofenced location-based reminders
• Multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like "Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour"), time zones, and many other improvements
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND REMINDERS
• Open Fantastical 2 with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event or reminder details and press return
• That's it!
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
• The infinite scrolling event list and calendar let you easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
• Today's past events fade to gray so you can focus on your upcoming events
• Add event notes, URLs, or locations to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Works with your favorite calendar services with native CalDAV support including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and for the first time ever, Japanese
• Start typing your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
Fantastical 2 — the frustration of calendaring has been solved.
- Fixed a crash when responding to certain recurring invitations
- Fixed updates being sent to attendees when changing an alert on Exchange
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Long time user
I have used this app for several years and in the apple environment there has never been a problem. The support, when I have had a question, has been great. I have not experienced a better calendar interface. Well worth the purchase
Been struggling with apps
I had this app for a few months on my MacBook Pro. It tried to get reimbursed because it did not work properly. No reimbursement to date. I removed the app from my Mac because it keeps craching my computer. I do not recommend this app because of many issues and lack of response for reimbursement. I spent more than 75 $ for nothing.
Good but stagnant
I’ve been using this very good software for over a year now and I must say it’s very able and stable
But the problem is also exactly that: beside correcting some bugs here and there, they’re not adding much features over this last year
Overall, the look stays exactly the same, no colors scheme (same boring colors), adding a new even/reminder still never allows you to select a default type (even or reminder), for every deletion you always have to confirm it (required a toggle in preferences for months!), etc….
I realize that they cannot implement all requests we make, but not doing anything new (that I feel that could be of use for me) is getting frustrating over time.
Because of that, I’m always looking for a better calendar app and I’m sure I’ll find it and move to it.
They say that reviews are important, let’s hope they’ll see the light!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback here.
If you take a look at our release notes (flexibits.com/fantastical/releasenotes) you'll see we released 11 updates last year, including our major 2.4 update that added a host of new features. I appreciate that you may not have a personal interest in every new feature we add, but we certainly do maintain and evolve Fantastical very frequently :)
Feel free to get in touch with us if you'd like to discuss your ideas further, but I can't promise that we'll include them in a future version of Fantastical. We'll certainly listen though :)
- Flexibits Inc.
- 14.6 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2011-2020 Flexibits Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.