Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including an intuitive natural language parsing, a full calendar window with day, week, month, and year views, an ultra-quick access mini window, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
Fantastical's natural language event and task creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and tasks app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical will create a task with a due date!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• Use the mini window to quickly check your schedule with customizable keyboard shortcut
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND TASKS
• Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
Cardhop joins Flexibits Premium
Cardhop is now part of Flexibits Premium! If you’ve already subscribed to Fantastical’s premium features, you will now receive Cardhop’s premium features for free!
Not yet subscribed to Flexibits Premium? Subscribe now to access the premium features in both Fantastical and Cardhop.
- 3.4.5: Fixed an issue where widgets wouldn't load
- Added option to automatically add Microsoft Teams meetings to new events
- Added option to specify alternative hosts for Zoom meetings (requires a paid Zoom account)
- Added support for detecting DialPad meetings (previous UberConference)
- Fixed an issue where the next upcoming item in the menu bar would appear distorted
- Fixed an issue importing some ics files with invalid data
- Fixed an issue where changing the time zone of an event created from the parser could cause the end time change
- Fixed an issue where recurring events on local On My Mac calendars could be missing
- Fixed an issue where creating a new event from a template wouldn't include the alerts
- Fixed RingCentral conference URLs with passwords not being detected correctly
- Various improvements and bug fixes
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Long time user
I have used this app for several years and in the apple environment there has never been a problem. The support, when I have had a question, has been great. I have not experienced a better calendar interface. Well worth the purchase
Run Fast, Run Far. Ripped Off. Sucked In.
On January 13th, 2020 I purchased this app for my MB Pro, iPhone and iPad Pro, about $75 cdn., willing to spend the money on something I thought useful. It shows as purchased on the app store account but the premium features have disappeared on all of them after the v3 update. I'm now told I have to buy (again) the premium version when I try accessing premium features. So for $100 cdn. I got one week of premium features and now have to buy them again and every year after this. NOT HAPPENING. I have not received a response from the non-support team in the 2 weeks I've been waiting. Angry and Disappointed, moving to another app, not enough hours in the day to burn on this type of thievery. I applied for a refund from apple, response.... I don't meet the proper criteria for a refund.
Been struggling with apps
I had this app for a few months on my MacBook Pro. It tried to get reimbursed because it did not work properly. No reimbursement to date. I removed the app from my Mac because it keeps craching my computer. I do not recommend this app because of many issues and lack of response for reimbursement. I spent more than 75 $ for nothing.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 53.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2011-2021 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Flexibits Premium (Monthly) $6.49
- Flexibits Premium (Yearly) $52.99
- Premium for Families (Monthly) $10.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.