Fantastical is the award-winning calendar and tasks app with features like natural language parsing, beautiful Day, Week, Month, and Year views, and much more!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Fantastical Premium
UPGRADE TO FANTASTICAL PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don't launch the app often
• Birthdays - see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!
- Added support for Exchange public folders
- Added option to disable weather in the Apple Watch app
- Added option to disable Up Next in the Apple Watch app
- Improved launch performance in some situations when Calendars from iOS is enabled
- Fixed an issue where the Apple Watch app wouldn't sync immediately for Fantastical 2 users when uninstalling and reinstalling the app
- Fixed an issue where changing the primary email address of the Flexibits account wouldn't be reflected in the app
- Fixed an issue where creating Todoist tasks wouldn't save reminders
- Fixed an issue where syncing in the background might not finish correctly
- Fixed an issue with favorite time zones where the same time zone could appear multiple times but for different cities
- Fixed an issue where some completed Google Tasks might not appear
- Various fixes and improvements
Fantastical 2 users: the features you know and love are still available to you for free. That's right, when you update to the new Fantastical, the features you already had will automatically unlock. And not only do you get the existing Fantastical 2 features, there are even a few new bonus features:
- 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
- All-new redesigned app that looks better than ever
- Add your calendar accounts directly to Fantastical
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you live and breathe appointments and meetings, Fantastical was built for you. Not only does it offer a broad range of different ways to view your calendars and reminders, adding an event is as easy as talking to a digital assistant. And with support for widgets and Apple Watch, you’ll never forget an important event again.
Yesterday I had a fully functioning app that synced great with my watch. A nice little vibration to remind me of a meeting.
Today I’m constantly being nagged to subscribe to premium. I was late for a meeting because there was no handy vibration. Why? Because of an auto-update that has ruined this software. Want to sync to an Apple Watch, well now you need to create an account in their server.
And the developer is being “overly generous” (their actual words in a Tweet) in giving the F2 users all the functionality they had & then some. I paid for those features, I expect to keep them if you’re forcing a new version on me.
If I could give them 0 stars I would.
How to ruin a great app
Fantastical has been the best calendar app for many years and I depended on it for everything - until today and the new upgrade to F3.
What made it great before was that it was just a kickass calendar. To the powers to be that obviously wasn’t enough. Now, it wants to be more and it’s a hard fail. The “premium service” reminders are already all over the place and will most likely drive me away. If I wanted something other than just a great calendar I would have had lots of options to choose from. Very, very disappointing. Not to mention that this initially was a premium product that now wants an extreme premium subscription or hound you with ads for it. I couldn’t be more unimpressed. Save your money and source other options, I’ll have to do the same.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 101.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2011-2020 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) $6.49
- Fantastical Premium (Yearly) $52.99
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) $6.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.