Fantastical - Calendar 4+
Reminders & Todo List
- Offers In-App Purchases
Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, a full calendar window with day, week, month, quarter and year views, an ultra-quick access mini window, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
Fantastical's natural language event and task creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and tasks app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical will create a task with a due date!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• Use the mini window to quickly check your schedule with customizable keyboard shortcut
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM FOR EVEN MORE (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Openings: Schedule events based on your availability
• Proposals: Create meeting polls
• Add Zoom, Google Meet, Webex, and Microsoft Teams calls
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND TASKS
• Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Lots and lots of macOS Widgets
• Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
- Added an option to choose all instances of a recurring event series even when not editing the first instance of the series
- Added support for urldefense.com v3 meeting URLs
- Meetup groups that you manage will now appear correctly
- Show item titles instead of "1 more item" in widgets
- Improved performance when searching for invitees on macOS Ventura
- Improved support for adding personal Microsoft 365 accounts
- Improved push notifications for personal Office 365 accounts
- The Fantastical Openings Availability view now includes hidden items
- Fixed an issue where Fantastical would try to sync with deleted Todoist accounts
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some servers constantly rejecting changes to a detached event in a series
- Fixed an issue where the conference call icon displayed in the menubar wasn't dimmed correctly on secondary displays
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the directions button from showing in widgets for upcoming events
- Fixed an issue where template tasks wouldn't update the due date correctly
- Fixed an issue where scrolling too far in the month view would stop working
- Fixed attendee autocomplete not working if you've already specified a calendar with autocomplete
- Fixed an issue where the colored icon in the status bar was not being rendered correctly with an upcoming conference call
- Fixed an issue where weekly recurring events wouldn't appear correctly on personal Microsoft 365 accounts
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Long time user
I have used this app for several years and in the apple environment there has never been a problem. The support, when I have had a question, has been great. I have not experienced a better calendar interface. Well worth the purchase
Run Fast, Run Far. Ripped Off. Sucked In.
On January 13th, 2020 I purchased this app for my MB Pro, iPhone and iPad Pro, about $75 cdn., willing to spend the money on something I thought useful. It shows as purchased on the app store account but the premium features have disappeared on all of them after the v3 update. I'm now told I have to buy (again) the premium version when I try accessing premium features. So for $100 cdn. I got one week of premium features and now have to buy them again and every year after this. NOT HAPPENING. I have not received a response from the non-support team in the 2 weeks I've been waiting. Angry and Disappointed, moving to another app, not enough hours in the day to burn on this type of thievery. I applied for a refund from apple, response.... I don't meet the proper criteria for a refund.
Been struggling with apps
I had this app for a few months on my MacBook Pro. It tried to get reimbursed because it did not work properly. No reimbursement to date. I removed the app from my Mac because it keeps craching my computer. I do not recommend this app because of many issues and lack of response for reimbursement. I spent more than 75 $ for nothing.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 60.6 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2011-2023 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Flexibits Premium $9.99
- Flexibits Premium $79.99
- Premium for Families $14.99
- Premium for Families $129.99
- Premium (2020 Upgrade) $9.99
- Premium (2020 Upgrade) $9.99
- Premium (2020 Upgrade) $79.99
- Premium (2020 Upgrade) $79.99
- Premium Family (2020 Upgrade) $14.99
- Premium Family (2020 Upgrade) $129.99