Fast Company is the world’s leading progressive business media brand, with a unique editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, and design. Written for, by, and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think beyond traditional boundaries, lead conversations, and create the future of business.
• Fast Company: Access to every issue of Fast Company from February 2016 forward, with the ability to download the issues for offline reading.
• Latest Stories: The most important stories of the day curated by our editorial team and updated daily.
• Videos: Fastcompany.com’s most popular videos for daily insight and inspiration.
• Timed preview: Take a peek at issues with our timed preview feature before you buy it!
• Table of contents: Our table of contents within each issue will make it easier than ever to get to the article you want.
• Content Search Feature: Check out our search feature which makes headlines and body text searchable!
• Save and Share: You can Save and Share all articles and videos!
• Unlimited Magazine Access: All active Fast Company print and Fast Company digital subscribers have access to the magazine content once logged in or purchase access straight from the app!
• Free Account: Create a free account with your email address or social accounts (Facebook or Twitter) to save Latest Stories articles and Videos to your account or share with friends!
Fast Company Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
New format isn’t great. Latest issue delivered in text only format with no option to switch to a magazine format (that I paid for). Also paid for the annual subscription to get rid of the annoying immovable prompt to do so after purchasing one issue (to see how I would like the new platform). Not liking it very much so far... Loyal reader for over a decade. I expect more from FC.
For a publication covering innovate and smart companies they certainly have trouble with their own operations....customer service? Ha, good one. Have to subscribe twice? Why not, more revenue, I guess! I give 1-star simply because I do not have the option to provide 0-star. Or, I’d even go negative-star, if possible.
Why subscribe again?
I paid until december and i have to subscribe again?
- Mansueto Ventures LLC
- 47.2 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Fast Company © 2018 Mansueto Ventures, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Fast Company $2.49
- Fast Company $25.99
- Fast Co Feed 36 $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.