Use the power and elegance of the Fastmail interface on the go. Your email, contacts, and calendars stay with you on mobile devices.
* Get instant alerts for new mail arriving in folders that are important to you.
* Search your entire email archive in seconds.
* Schedule meetings, respond to invitations, and look up contacts with just a few taps.
* Pin important messages to the top of your inbox for instant access.
* Easy access bar puts all your information at your fingertips.
* Get notifications from one, some or all of your folders
* Filter your notifications to just your known senders
* Calendar event alerts
Note: You must be either a paid subscriber or have verified your trial Fastmail account to use this app. You must be online to access your mail.
Offering trustworthy service, outstanding technology, and a personable approach -- Fastmail is email on your side. For your mobile needs, the Fastmail app is pleasingly intuitive and fast at every touchpoint. Access your email, contacts, and calendars wherever you go.
Security updates: bug fixes for biometric authentication, added support for WebAuthn security keys for 2FA.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New FaceID Feature Broken
App stopped loading after enabling FaceID. After closing and opening the app a dozen times it finally let me in without FaceID, disabled immediately. Otherwise satisfied with the app.
New Effects Cause Viewing Issues
As someone using an older phone (iPhone 6), the small effects added when deleting messages or changing viewing in calendar have slowed down the smooth experience.
Can you please add a way to disable the effects or to provide the option of using the older version of the app without the effects. Also, a dark mode should be added.
Drafts not saved
The past few days, when I attempt to save a draft, it is lost. There is no indication of anything amiss in the process. I tried downloading FastMail again but the problem still exists. I don’t know if this is related to the small update of a week ago. Please fix this rather inconvenient bug.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.