Feed Hawk makes it easy to subscribe to the RSS feeds of the website you are visiting. Just open the share sheet and tap Feed Hawk. Feed Hawk will find the feeds for the website and let you select the feeds to which you want to subscribe.
The Feed Hawk extension works inside most browsers including Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. It also works with Safari View Controllers.
“Sometimes a simple, single-purpose utility makes all the difference. Feed Hawk by John Brayton of Golden Hill Software is exactly that type of app.”
–John Voorhees, MacStories
“I like iOS apps that patch a hole in my workflow, and Feed Hawk fits that bill.”
–Stephen Hackett, 512 Pixels
“Are you still using RSS? If you are (and you should be, as we’ll see in a moment), then you should use the Feed Hawk app on your iPhone and iPad.”
–Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
Feed Hawk works with the following feed services:
• BazQux Reader
• Feed Wrangler
• The Old Reader
Feed Hawk also works with these self-hosted syncing systems:
• Fever: Requires an HTTPS server with a valid certificate and Fever-Feed Hawk Adapter. Fever-Feed Hawk Adapter is available at: https://www.goldenhillsoftware.com/feed-hawk/fever-feed-hawk-adapter/
• tt-rss: Requires an HTTPS server with a valid certificate and a version of tt-rss from August 30, 2016, or later.
Feed Hawk 1.7.4 addresses these issues:
• This update fixes a bug on the iPad where tapping “Feed Hawk Web Site” in the Settings view would cause the Settings view to expand and contract.
• This update fixes a bug on the iPad where, after tapping “Contact Support” and then sending an email from the Mail view, the “Contact Support” row would remain highlighted.
Ratings and Reviews
Feed Hawk makes RSS easy again
Thanks to Feed Hawk, I no long have a Rube Goldberg-esque proceedure for getting the feeds I want to follow into my aggregator. Love it; couldn’t be easier.
The missing link
This app allows you to find an RSS feed from the page you're currently viewing and subscribe to it with your RSS aggregator of choice. Works perfect with Feedbin.
Really saves quite a few steps when browsing on iOS and come across a page/site that you want to subscribe to.
Not clear what this app does
Waste of money.
The developer should make it clear that this app only adds RSS feeds. It doesn't allow you to read any of the articles that you have subscribed to.
- John Brayton
- 24.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Golden Hill Software. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.